<body> <body>

Updates
Sunday, August 3, 2008 @ at

Went to work on Friday. Thot of waking up early but end up, I woke up late. Couldn't dress down cos I had to attend a Gala Dinner with my boss at Ritz-Carlton Millenia Hotel. Got to dress nice nice and doll up. Wanted to wear my blue dress but couldn't find it anywhere. Decided to just go in my office wear can liao.

Work work work in office. Being told that I will be travelling to KL office to help to sort out some stuff. Going to be out of office on Thursday and Friday. Emailed Dearie and let him know. First time going to travel to other office. Excited and scared at the same time. Shall see how it goes ba.

Waited for my boss and reached the event late. Didn't manage to mingle around much at the reception. It was JobsDB's 10th anniversary and they had invited us over to attend their Gala Dinner. Theme was Strawberries and Chocolate. There was mini games and I saw a Chef preparing strawberries dipped in chocolate. Heard that it was nice but guess it's rather sinful. Didn't manage to try at all.

Went into the Banquet hall. Our host for the night was Glenn Ong, Class 95 DJ. Woah... JobsDB really spent a lot of money on celebrating their 10th anniversary. They had 65 tables and invited so many guests and customers. They also invited a MP to attend the dinner. Gave out 10 prizes for lucky draw and top price was Nintendo Wii. Was hoping that I can get it but... too bad. no luck at all. Dinner was nice and yummy... Enjoyed the food. No wonder so ex...

Gone to fetch Dearie and he stayed over at my place. Woke up near to 1pm. Dearie bought me to Bishan to watch "The Mummy, Tomb of the Dragon Emperor". Think it's still not bad. Ending is standard... all live happily ever after. But I think there might be another movie as a continual. The ending mentioned that Mummies were spotted in Rio. haha... we shall see if there is another Mummy ba.

Met Elaine, Terence, Wendy and Chris at PS. Had our dinner at Swensens. Before going over, me and Dearie gone to Samsung Customer care Centre. I had lost my stylus weeks ago and had been waiting for my colleague to help me get the replacement. Thot since I was there, might as well go and check it out. Managed to purchase. Happy! Now my HP is finally whole again. WAhahaha...

Spoke about our preparations for ROM, work, etc. Was talking abt our HDB flat application as well. I was complaining that we waited till sianz liao cos it has been mths after our first appointment to book the flat and we haven't hear anything from HDB on the signing of Agreement of Lease. Came back to Dearie's place and saw the HDB letter. Yes! Finally... Appointment has been fixed and given to sign the documents. I was happy but later, I realised... it crashes with my work. I have training on that day and the time given by HDB is at 10.10am. Either here or there kinda timing. Sianz... got to go back to office on Monday and see how we could sort things out. Haiz...

Anyway, Wendy requested to have a look at our wedding bands. hehe... here are some pics. Taken specially for u Wendy... :P

 DSC01712 DSC01713 DSC01714

Here is how the rings are published in Goldheart's booklet. Looks different from the real thing ya? Haha... love the wedding bands. Wanted to bring for engraving for Dearie said no need. So... leave it as it is ba. :)

 

 image

Going to choose my ROM gown soon. Hope I can find some nice nice dress!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts