<body> <body>

Updates
Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ at

Haven't been blogging for some time. Kinda busy and lazy and also dunno what to update. Met up with Yvonne and went to look for Bun Bun to collect my shoes and stuff. Met Yvonne twice this week, once on Thursday and once yesterday. Didn't see her since our ROM and missed those days whereby we would hang out more often and go out together shopping etc.

Dearie bought me my bday present last night. It was very early to get me the present as my bday is in Dec. He was letting me decide what I would want. Either I get the thing now or wait till April 09 to have something else. Well, after some long thinking and dilemma, I opted to have the gift now. Guess what Dearie bought for me?

Well... drums roll... it was... it was... it was... A COACH BAG!!!

12680_bkhad_a0_front 12680_bkhad_a1_side 12680_bkhad_a2_back

*The actual colour is different from what was seen on the internet. The handles of mine is brown and the charms are in silver colour. Here is how mine looks...

DSC01785 DSC01787 DSC01793  DSC01788

Hehe... cost my poor Dearie quite a few hundreds wor. I felt bad that he spent so much on buying me presents. Dearie didn't hesitate to pay and told me to choose what I like. He left the decision making to me. He wanted to bring me to a holiday trip next year as my bday gift but we couldn't decide where to head to. Was thinking of Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taiwan or Vietnam. My friends were asking me to opt for holiday trip as I could easily get other things I like overseas. I did think of that but then again... when you go for holiday, you get to see and explore foreign places. However, you need to spend to buy things and end up, your things might not be around to last throughout. It will be in memory and only thing is that you can say you have been to and seen the place. Having a bag is different. I get to use it, carry it, keep it around and it will be handy for quite a couple of years! I won't have to spend more than the amount as compared to going to holiday. Guess this is partly why I hardly travel ba... I also dunno. Wahaha...

In any case, I am loving my present. It's my first Coach bag and it's from my Dearie, 我的老公。Handling it with super lots of care. Still felt bad that he had spent so much on my present. Yvonne commented that my presents seemed to get more and more expensive each time. Started with Camera and photo printer, Ipod Touch, Bangkok trip, Diamond Pendant and now Coach Bag. Haiz... didn't mean to let Dearie to spend so much on me. Knows that he loves me with all his heart and will want to see me happy. I also want him to be a happy man too. Promise to try my best to save for the customary. No more presents for Xmas and Valentine's day... it's perfectly fine as I have him... the biggest and most priceless present in my life. Muakz!!! 很爱很爱我的老公!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts