<body> <body>

Yes… It’s Weekend again!
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ at

Missing my Dearie. Super not used that he is not with me. Told Jayne and Collin that I miss him so so much. Shared with Jayne and Msn her till I almost teared in office. Felt so moody and sad. Smsed to Dearie and told him and he was wondering how come I get so emotional suddenly. At night, when I talked to him over the phone, I just teared. Well, sadness just overcame me and tears just flowed out of my eyes. So different from last year lor. Last year when he was away, I never feel this way. Told Dearie that I am getting more and more attached to him. Is it a good sign or a bad one? Hmm…

Anyway, Jayne and Yvonne were nice to offer to meet me on Tuesday. Yvonne going to dye her hair and was saying she dun do her treatment for hair and will be able to meet me earlier. Jayne asked if I wanted dinner and she could meet me. So… ended I met Jayne so Yvonne could do her treatment after her hair dye. Dun wan later her hair to be dry and I will feel bad lor. Went City Hall with Jayne and we also headed over to Plaza Sing. I wanted to look for NDSi skin cos I spotted them @ Jurong Point on Sat. Ended up, bought NDSi pouch instead to contain the device. I also bought 1 same pouch for Jayne. Haha… hard to differentiate our sets cos all same color and same pouches. Well, we have common liking for the same colors ma… :P

Thursday, went to movie with Jayne and Jennifer. Went to The Grand Cathay and caught the digital version of “Night at the Museum 2”.

image

Super funny and nice. I was laughing loudly during the movie. Dearie was saying I watched it without him but well, I dun mind watching a 2nd time. It’s a great movie to laugh your blues away. Definitely worth the ticket price. :)

Met Jayne and Iris today. Haha… yes… I kept meeting Jayne. Well, she will try her best to keep me accompany during Dearie’s absence. Vice Versa for me when Albert is out of town. Glad that we have developed great friendship even though she is no longer working in the same company as me. :)

Great to meet up with Iris too. Was asking her abt her marriage plans and sharing with her my knowledge etc. She and her bf did not think of the integrities and when me and Jayne told her, she was taken aback that wedding is in fact, not a simple affair as she thought. Well, told her religion is religion while tradition is tradition. Some of the tradition still has to go through as it’s our Chinese customs ma. Will be sharing with her more on wedding stuff. This is getting so exciting! So happy to share info on wedding stuff.

Looking forward to Saturday. Dearie will be booking out and I get to see him. Missing him lots! Does he know? … … …


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts