<body> <body>

Working Weekends... Fulfilling? Fun?
Sunday, September 9, 2007 @ at

Finally... Weekends... Time for me to be able to see my Dearie and also to spend time with him! I left office late on Fri and went to catch a movie with Yvonne that night. Watched Ratatouille. It was nice... Heartwarming too. Enjoyed the movie. Caught a train home and fell asleep at 2.30am.

Woke up at 7am on a Saturday. Bro let me drive his car as I told him I would want to go back to office to do some of my work. Drove my mum to her working place before I head to Office. It was raining that morning. I slowly made my way to work and reached there about 8am. I thot I would be the only one there so early but to my surprise, Finance people and a BU head was there already. WAh... they were sure early on a Saturday. Went to get my work done and wanted to go pick Dearie up from camp but he didn't know what time he could book out. Wanted to have lunch with him... end up, 2 of my colleagues came into HR room to talk to me and I asked them out for lunch instead. When we were heading out to have lunch, Dearie called and sms me at 1+ to say that he could book out le... Opps... couldnt throw my colleagues away right? I was the one who asked them to go lunch together... Thus, Dearie headed home himself and I went ahead to have lunch with them.

Took my office lappy home with some thick stack of papers. When I was on my way home, I had bad headache. Called Dearie and told him I would go over to his place once I return the car to my brother. Wanted to make my way there on my own but Dearie offerred to come and fetch me. Hugz... Thanks Dearie for being so sweet despite that he was tired after a night shooting and reservist for the past few days. I packed my stuff and went over to his place. Stayed over that night... I was doing my office work till 2+ and slept at 3+. Dearie was sleeping by that time already. I know he was super tired. Didn't want to disturb him... so I walked around his house to wash up etc. myself...

Woke up at abt 9+. Was woken up by Dearie. He asked me to continue to sleep but I guess I wouldn't want to spend the time sleeping away instead of keeping him company. His dad bought breakfast for us and his mum made barley for us to drink. Was asking me to help myself to food and drink and also asking me if I had eaten or wat. Very nice of them... hehe... :)

Dearie bought me out for movie in the afternoon. We caught Jet Li show - Rogue Assassin. Kinda bloody and gruelsome in some of the scenes. Storyline has some twisting at the end. Not bad but also open ended... I wonder if there would be part 2. Can go watch if u like Jet Li's fighting and killing...

After movie, we went to IMM for some shopping. Bought some food stuff. Took a cab home and dropped Dearie at his camp. He would be away for 3 days. Going into the jungle. Won't get to hear from him... sob sob. Now I am waiting for him to call me. He was busy packing earlier. Dunno if he has finished...

Someone commented that it's not me to be so "xiao nu ren". Haha... I am and I want to be "xiao nu ren". Nothing wrong with that bah. All girls want to be pampered and loved. I super like and love the time spent with Dearie. Sticking to him like super glue. hehe... Bought Style Wedding book. Will be flipping thru and see what we intend to do for our ROM. hehe... :)

WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts