<body> <body>

Hypocrites, Big Trumpet, Inconsiderate Pest!
Sunday, January 13, 2008 @ at

Couldn't understand people's mentality nowadays. They like to make a hill out of a molehill. Blabbering off without considering other people's feelings. The worse is... they could just use words to describe the people whom they are saying and forgeting that it is so obvious that they are mentioning that particular person.

If you want to say somebody, go straight up to the person and say that person. Don't do it behind the person's back and expect that person not to know. I hate this kind of people. Acting so nice in front of others while they are just simple such low hypocrites of the society. Just like some people who want to lie and yet they are such a bad liar and got exposed so so easily at the end of the day... even a 3 yr old kid would know that they are lying.

A few incidents happened and made me wonder... does this person actually know what he is doing and did he ever think of the consequences of his actions? When things happened then go around explaining to people for his actions, trying to gain allies to stand on his side when he was the first person who started everything. Things wouldn't have started in the first place if he did not start blabbering around. 无风不起浪. That is how rumors start and misunderstandings arise right?

I will not be like that person. I dare to mention his name here in the Blog. PAUL LEE. My Dearie's friend / classmate. PAUL... thanks for the attempt to sow discord between me and Richard. Sad to say, both of us did not fall to the little scheme of yours. Both of us are mature enough to know what we are doing and how we are to go abt handling our relationship. If you have so much spare time on your hands, kindly go and put them into good use instead of making redundant comments on people.

Referring to the calendar on your blog does not mean that I am there to track the movements of Richard. I could easily track if I want do. Do you think you are the only one who know his schedule or activities? Are you his personal assistant? Is Richard really always with you? If so, then you must have known how to be invisible that I could not see you at all when I am with him. Or should I say that I am blind and your existence is never known or felt.

Class schedule could be easily obtain from the sch... personal schedule could be obtained easily from his family. I don't have to stoop so low just to know what Richard would be doing. I could easily ask him personally and let him know what I have in mind or what I am planning to do with him. Both of us have nothing to hide from one another. Unlike you... who like to do things behind people's back and just give them names or abbreviations to describe them. You still have the cheek to mention that only with trust and faith that relationship / friendship / family ties will be able to work well. You have forgotten other important fundamental points. Be open, frank and upfront with one another. Do not hide things and be an inconsiderate pest. There are so many points to note in order to maintain a relationship with people. If you only know about having trust and faith, then you still got lots to learn. Before you comment on others, kindly reflect on yourself first.

I am sure you would be calling your friends around to complain abt my remarks on my blog. This is my blog. I am free to post whatever I want. If you are not happy abt the things I have posted, it's none of your business also.

Call me a B*itch or what. I don't care. I don't hide my feelings and I am straightforward. As much as I try not to hurt people's feelings or be crude. Don't come and step on my tail and still pretend you don't intend to... pretending you are a saint. For your age, you should know and have the discretion on what is to be mentioned and what is not to be mentioned. A few incidents have happened and you can still continue to be an irritating man. Not knowing when and where to stop.

How Richard and I decide we are right for one another, how much trust we have for each other and how we choose each other to be life partners are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Just accept the fact that we are happy together and whatever we plan or intend to do is also NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I do not intend to put Richard in a difficult spot at all. However, your silly actions just made have to be addressed and be put to a stop. 河水不犯井水. Do not step into my boundary and I will be nice to you. Step on my tail and see how I retaliate. Kindly just MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, ACCEPT AND MOVE ON. I would appreciate that from you. It's not hard to do. Easily to achieve. If you have difficulties on that, feel free to approach any friends of yours and I am sure they would be in the right mind to advise you on how to go about doing that.

WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts