<body> <body>

Boring Weekend...
Sunday, December 30, 2007 @ at

Waiting for Dearie to reach my place. Haven't been blogging again. Busy with work... nothing but work. Feeling tired and still having that headache of mine since last night. Wondering whether it will go away...

Anyway, I had my first Xmas in my current company. Some of the managers bought me xmas presents when I least expected. Got a cute Disney rabbit from my General Sales Manager. The moment when I opened the present, I was going... CUTEeeeeeEEEee!!!! Hehe... Loving that rabbit. Showed to Dearie... he also agreed with me that it's cute. hehe... My boss gave me a Converse Polo T-shirt. I also got presents from my other colleagues. A photo frame, couple dolls and a box of chocolates (which I finished the whole box by myself on both Xmas eve and Xmas day... Sinful...) hehe...

Went to catch "I am Legend" with Dearie on Xmas day. Caught the earliest movie available at Vivocity. Was in GV Max... Nice theatre with plenty of legroom. Was telling Dearie that next time, I would want to watch movie there. Walking around is so much easier with the legroom place. Hehe... Bought him to eat at Dian Xiao Er. Yummy... ordered Fish Maw soup and drank. Dearie was afraid to drink but I told him to try... he loved the soup. Was wondering how they cooked it. hehe. My Dearie would be quite picky on fish. Certain fish he eats, certain he dun. Still must see how the fish is being cooked also. Wahahha...

Gone back to office and worked worked worked till Friday. Went out with Dearie and my SO and a colleague on Friday. We went Coca. All of them did not eat much. If I knew it, should have ordered for Ala-carte instead of buffet. Spent a bomb there and it's not very worthwhile if you are small eater. Afterwich, we went to the cafe at Cineleisure Level 2 and had waffle and drinks. Chat a bit there before we call it a night and head home. Dearie was super tired that he fell asleep before going to wash up. Got to wake him up and get him to bathe before entering dreamland again.

Sat morning... both of us went to the Dentist. I had my teeth polished and scaled less than 6 mths ago. But I had them done again. Feeling clean clean. hehe. Had carrot cake for Brunch and loitered around the house with Dearie before he got to leave to go back and get ready for his RT. Left me home alone... I was super bored. Did nothing much. Played games, surfed net, eat, sleep... I ate 1 bag of chocolate eggs and finished 2 packets of Kinder Bueno on my own. Yes... I am going to put on weight again. Sad... but I just felt there is nothing to do but to find things to eat. Wanted to eat them with Dearie but he was not around to enjoy them with me. So in boredom... I finished them. All at a few goes... wahaha... My room is in a mess and I can say that there is nothing to do. wahaha... Lazy old me. :P

Still waiting for him to reach. Said 2.30pm... late again. later punish him. Wahaha....


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts