<body> <body>

Long Time no Blog...
Sunday, December 2, 2007 @ at

Haven't been blogging since the last post. Well... Have been busy. Gone for some training. Back to office and was busy with work. Had my Company's D&D last week. It was super fun. Won some shopping vouchers! hehe... Bought some clothes for Dearie. He told me to get things for myself with them but I didn't see anything that I like. So... nothing for myself yet.

Went to catch "The Heartbreak Kid" with Yvonne on Fri. The show... sucks... I thot it would be a funny show since Ben Stiller was starring in it. He was famous for a number of Comedys but to my disappointment, nothing that funny at all. Well, it was talking more abt relationships, saying you should always know somemore better before jumping into things. Not to be affected by people to go into something which you would regret eventually. Some meaning in the movie but the way it was acted out... hmm... not that enjoyable to me as I had expected it to be a comedy. Anyway, I don't recommend people to watch. So... catch at your own cost!

Promised Dearie that I would not disturb him till he finishes his exams. Stayed over at his place on Fri night. Was supposed to stop meeting him and let him concentrate. Well... hard to do so after being used to meeting one another so often in the week. I was supposed to "disappear" in the next morning but I stayed around till 3+. Bun bun wasn't feeling too well to go out with me and therefore, the meetup was postponed. While Dearie was reading his notes, I was reading magazine. His mum had bought some magazines and just put them in his room for me to read when I go over. I read till I was feeling sleepy and I just took a nap. Woke up and freshen up and Dearie sent me home. Love the time we had spent together. :)

Came home and had dinner at home with mum, bro and his gf. It was my mum and bro's bday. Mine is on Monday. Dearie is not able to spend it with me... cos approaching his exams already. Never mind... I already managed to enjoy the past few days with him. Shall have a great belated one with him when his exams finish. We had roasted pig at home and also cut a mini cake. Tasty cake. His gf got it from Baker's Inn. Yummy...

Nothing much for me to do at this moment... Kinda boring Sunday for me. Going off to play some games... tomorrow going for my complimentary make-over and after which, meeting my SO for dinner. Agenda for tomorrow as such... Next day back to work... tata...


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts