<body> <body>

Half Day today...
Monday, October 15, 2007 @ at

Was on Half day today. Morning went to office to handle induction for new hires, did interview, some paperwork... walking here and there in office to settle things. Haiz... work is never ending. I only got abt less than 2 hours to sit down and do my work. I think I didn't even sit 1 hour at my workstation! haiz... tomorrow have to go back and fight war. Cos I am away for Training this Thursday and Friday. Has to clear my things... if not, no peace of mind also.

Went to meet Dearie for lunch. Was raining super heavily when I left office. Booked for a cab and got my colleague to go downstairs with me to wait for the Cab. I was lazy to take umbrella out and walk around with Dearie... So my poor colleague went downstairs with me, waited together with me and got himself half wet... Felt so bad. tomorrow will offer him some biscuits. :)
Reached City Hall at near to 2pm. Passed documents to a candidate and headed to Marina Square with Dearie. He wanted to bring me to have high tea... cos I told him I never have high tea before... We went to Marina Mandarin and was told that they only have high tea during weekends. He told me to choose what to eat and we ended up at Waraku. Hehe... Had my Hotate Mayonise and Tonkatsu Set meal. Yummy... very full. We also ordered some Fried Ebi potato thingy. Forgot the full name liao. Dearie ate 1/4 of my meal... or was it half? Cos i ate a bit and I was telling him I got no appetite leh. He was very full when we left. hehe... Dearie becoming piggy becos of me. I think I am also becos of him. Cos when I meet him, he will not let me go hungry and vice versa. So both of us putting on weight!!! no good no good... I have been snacking in office and eating a lot of junk food. At this rate, might not be able to look nice and wear my clothes!! Got to stop and control... hmm...


Anyway, we walked around and decided to go for a movie. Caught "The Brave One". It was a long and draggy show... I felt like sleeping but didn't lah. Was cuddling beside Dearie... Lying down on his shoulders. Comfy Comfy... Felt so cold when we walked towards MRT to head home. The air-con at Marina Square... Cold cold cold! Managed to defrost a bit as we walked the overhead bridge towards City Link. Bought a pair of shoes at Charles & Keith... Dearie took the North bound train with me and I alighted at Sembawang.

Went to buy some clothes at my usual shop. Spent quite a lot there! Haiz... Was in Sun plaza for almost 2 hours and all the time spent in 1 shop. Trying on the clothes can be a super tiring thing... Was hungry initially but ended up, Full. Cos was too tired after trying on more than 15 pieces of clothings. Perspiring somemore... That always happen when I go that shop. Their regular customer already and so they also happy to let me try the clothes. Too bad my favourite sales girl not there. Cos she will know what I like and let me try. The one assisting me... kept asking me to try and I already told her i dun like, dun wan too casual etc. Still pass me more. Hmm... trying to "con" me into spending more money. haha... but they know my pattern ba... If i dun like, no point to force me. WAste time only. hehe.

Finished packing my wardrobe. Still got lots to pack lor... but guess I shall leave it to another day. Tired... tomorrow is another long long day. Hope Work will not be too much. Pray for the best... Hope for the best... God will do the rest. hehe...

WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts