<body> <body>

Updates on Past Week Happening...
Monday, October 29, 2007 @ at

Haven't been blogging for the past week. Have been super busy with work. Went into office, fighting war everyday in the morning. When it comes to afternoon, realised that almost half the day is gone and there are still many things left undone. Sometimes, the things that happened, were totally a waste of time to go and be bothered abt it. Some just kicked a fuss and made a mountain out of a mole hill, some just couldn't help but poking their noses into matters, crossing the borders and boundaries whereby they have got more impt things to attend to. Really couldn't understand humans at times. Complicated and contradicting animals... It's just so hard to put your trust in people. I always think that it's a very sad thing that we could not trust the people around us. The world is such a cruel place to live in. Every now and then we have to be on our guard, wary abt others, super duper careful with each step we take. It's so so super tiring... Luckily I have supportive boss and colleagues around me to encourage me to continue moving. You really need pillars of strength around you at work. :)

Anyway, I went over to Dearie's place and stayed over on Friday night. Woke up on Saturday morning and was angered and pissed till I teared. Gave Dearie a fright... He dreads to see me crying and guess his heart felt pain for me as my tears rolled down. It was due to work that I cried. Sometimes I really wonder if it's worth working so hard. People are not appreciative at times. Some are nice and yet, some are just lunatics. Finding faults with you for nothing. I almost wanted to drop a defensive email... which might turned out to be offensive. Anyhow, someone managed to advise me out of it but... my weekend was spoilt. I was happy staying over at Dearie's place. Woke up with a cup of Milo. Dearie had it made for me... so sweet ya? When I stay over at his place, Dearie will make me drinks... just like my mummy. hehe... Hugz...

Dearie bought me to Causeway point to walk walk and we caught a movie. "StarDust". Nice nice wor... heartwarming love story, filled with sci-fiction and fantasy. Recommended to watch. Starting on 1 Nov 07. Go watch if you can! :)

Jack passed away on Sunday... Dearie's hamster... Had been with him for 3 yrs plus already. I went home with Dearie after his class and found Jack dead. body stiff and not moving at all. Dearie's mum cried. Heart pain... his dad went downstairs and gave Jack a burial. Well... May Jack die in peace...

WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts