<body> <body>

Things to share...
Friday, October 19, 2007 @ at

Went over to Dearie's place on Wed nite. Had dinner with him. Was caught up in office when I was abt to leave at 6pm. Afterwich, waited for Winnie to finish her things. By the time I reached his place, almost 9pm. He cleaned Jack's cage while waiting for me. Sorry Dearie. Didn't meant to make you go hungry and wait that long for me... Hugz...

Dearie waited till his rice went cold. Felt so bad. We chatted abt our work during and after dinner. Loved that feeling. Sharing on what was going on at our work, the things we had gone thru that day. This is what couple should do. Sharing and listening to one another, sparing one another that listening ear. Knowing what was going around and what each other had faced during the day. Afterwich, Dearie accompanied me when I was washing the dishes. I stayed in the kitchen to play with his Jack while he went to resolve his PC problem. His mum came and talked to me after her TV show. We chatted till almost 11 and Dearie sent me home. I wanted to go home myself cos I knew he would be tired to travel to and fro but Dearie insisted to send me home. Hugz... Thank you Dearie. muaks!

Thurs & Fri, had training on PowerPoint 2007. It is an AMAZING software and I must admit... I fall in love with what PowerPoint 2007 can deliver. The things we could do just with the shapes / pics / presentation are simply so great! I met Irene and Dearie after the Training on Thurs and I was telling them if I pass the test, I would have the Office 2007 software for free! It's kind of a promotion between Microsoft and System Integrators. :)

Well, took the test. Almost fail lor. Luckily managed to scrap thru via the instructor's help. Can you imagine: Got to complete 27 questions in 50 mins. Each question has its sub questions as well. After the test, I felt so unsettled and panicky. I think I had a panick attack. Had to take deep breathes and it was after 1 - 2 hours after the training that I managed to regain back to normal. Felt that I almost fainted. I never face this kind of problem before last time when I took my exams and tests. Dunno how come I got this kind of feeling this time round. Guess I must learn to take things at a easier pace. Cannot stress myself too much. hmm... Strange and odd...

Anyway, so happy! Now I am waiting for my Office 2007 to be given to me. I wan to do nice nice presentations and pics. hehe...

Went back to office today. Mind couldn't rest, thinking of the work piled up during my absence. Didn't sleep well on Fri nite also. Woke up at 8+ this morning. Waited for Bro to come home and I drove to work. Finished my things and reached home at almost 5pm. Wanted to go find Dearie but he told me no need to do so. Asked me to stay home and accompany my mum. I played a bit of game and went to sleep. Fell into a super deep sleep. Dearie couldn't locate me. Guess I must have made him worried sick. Sorry... I also dunno how come I sleep till like tat. Probably I lack of sleep and now my body just trying to recuperate everything back. haiz... Ya ya... i know. I didn't take care of my body. My mum was saying me this morning. Said I am a workaholic. Haiz... I guess I have really become one. I can't rest my mind well if I know I have things undone. Dun feel good all over. Dearie also worried abt me on this aspect. What to do? Work ma... we have to be responsible towards it also.

Anyway, going to surf for some info with regards to work before going to bed again. Tomorrow going to see the ROM place with Dearie. Hope Dearie is not upset when I call him tomorrow. If not, I would be super duper sad... keep fingers crossed.

WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts