<body> <body>

Movies Movies Movies!!! Going on Movie Craze... :P
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 @ at

Went out of office early today as I have a MOM briefing in the afternoon. The briefing was held at Supreme Court and I got it mixed up with Subordinate Court. Blur old me... still taking my own sweet time to reach the place. When I was abt to enter Subordinate Court, I took out the email that I printed out and looked again. It stated Supreme Court. Then it suddenly dawned upon me... that I went to the wrong place! luckily I reached there abt 2pm and still got time to hail a taxi and went over to Supreme Court.

My oh my... I am impressed with the new building. Looking so grand and nice inside out. Of course the security was tight. My bag went thru the scanner and the police asked how many electronic devices I had. Total 3. Cos today I bought out 2 hps and my PSP. Before I managed to pick up my bag, they still ran a metal detecter over me. Scared I bring lethal weapons in... haha... No one in the right mind dare to do that la... Singapore's security quite tight wor... cannot smuggle things in and out freely one la. :)

Anyway, my briefing ended super early and I went to PS to shop around while waiting for Dearie to meet me for movie. Suffered quite a lot of casaulities there. Gmasked my E61i (tat explains why I got 2 hps out today), bought 2 necklaces, some sweets and chocolates and some other things. Told Dearie how much I spent within the few hours there and he speechless... hehe. I know la... I really need to control my spending. haiz... trying hard ya... trying very hard.



Caught "The Game Plan" with Dearie. Very nice show! Thumbs up to watch! Dearie teared in the movie. Got one part moved him. Heartwarming... I didn't tear though. Not that I am heartless... but guess I got a very warm and loving partner, appreciating the human emotions and not afraid to show. Hugz to my Dearie... My Dearie has his sensitive side as well ok... nothing to be ashamed of. Proud of him. :)

Saw some shots of other movies which are coming soon. I want to watch them! Well... Dearie would be preparing for his exams soon. I know he will still try to find time for me. We already worked out a so-called "timetable" on the days that he would spend with me. Currently meeting him almost everyday of the week. Have to reduce to 3 times liao. Dun wan to hinder him in his studies also. Meanwhile, if anyone wanna go movie with me, just feel free to ask ya! haha... I want to watch all these!


Hehe... Anyone keen to watch with me? I think still got quite a number coming up. Can't wait... I love movies! :P


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts