<body> <body>

Another blog entry after so so long...
Monday, May 19, 2008 @ at

Hilow... yes, I am back again after "disappearing" away from my blog for so so long. As usual, being busy with work and simply has no time for blogging. it has been work work work and play play play to relax the tiny brains of mine. Dearie is going away on reservist tomorrow for 2 weeks and afterwhich, preparations for his exams. He has been a busy man as well. only managed to meet me one time on Monday, accompanying me to see doctor. the rest of his week is to work work work and to rush out those things before he goes for his reservist.

Sometimes it really makes me wonder if it's worthwhile to work so hard. some people could just spend their whole life working hard and end up, achieving nothing much. some just sit and do nothing and things just come to them "naturally". Life is really unfair at times but I still believe the earth is round. what comes around goes around... this is very true no matter what religion you are in. there is always KARMA in whatever you do. although I am a free-thinker, I strongly believe in this. so, better be good and just try to do our best.

Have been on training for 1.5 days this week. things happened in office during my boss and my absence that set my blood boiling. I was complaining away to Dearie over the phone. some people did the wrong things and still do not want to admit. Still attempt to cover up when it's a stupid and silly lie. I really look down on this kind of people. Cannot tahan them! I kept my boss informed although she is having her own training in Hong Kong. felt bad that this time round, I have to bother her on a few matters. normally I will try my very best to settle things within my capabilities but this time round, some people are just getting out of control and no matter what, I couldn't help but to sms and email my boss. She will be back on Wed and we will have to sort it out with the parties involved. a storm is to come and I have faith in victory as my boss will standby me. :)

Spending my past 3 days with Dearie. did nothing much. eat, sleep, play games, eat and sleep. I am becoming a pig! hehe... Dearie's mum cooked my favourite dish yesterday. yummy lor! I told her it was nice and was asking her how she cooked it so I could get my mum to cook. She remembered and cooked for me to eat yesterday. Dearie was commenting where to find a mother-in-law who will cook your favourite dish for you to eat. I just smiled away and happily savoured on the food. hehe... I know his mum is good to me and always happy to see me and share things with me. I am glad that I got to know her and soon, will be a family with her. Looking forward to that day! hehe...

Gotten a new gadget yesterday. Hehe... loving it and using it now. Have been looking around for quite some time and decided on getting it. Quite a good deal with freebies being thrown in. Looking cool and sweet and pinkish! Nice nice and sweet... Loving it. hehe... :P

E200_LG01

Sweet looking ya? Still got free skin for me to go pick up! This sweetie has been upgraded to 3gb ram and also extended warranty for 1 more year FOC! WAhahah... running fast and good. happy!!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts