<body> <body>

Good, Friendly, Bad, Ugly, Desperato!
Friday, February 29, 2008 @ at

Super busy preparing for Career & Education Fair 2008. Held at Suntec City. Prepared for the event and now part of the event. Just started yesterday. Going to be there all the way till Sunday to do recruitment for my company. Met a lot of people, locals, foreigners, etc. Some of them are geninue in looking for job opportunities whereas some are just there to accompany their friends to look around and source for courses. There are a lot of people... super irritating, bad, ugly and desperate. Reflecting and showing their ugly side. Most of them are Singaporeans... a little bit are foreigners. Bad experience with them. Super dun understand how come they can be so thick skinned!

My company is giving out note pads to people who filled up our application forms and submit their resumes to us. We are encouraging people to explore job opportunities with our company. We just displayed 4 notepads each on our table and cabinet. Due to the prior experience in Republic poly, I decided we are not to stack the stock on our table. Instead, kept them below and distribute when people give us resumes. We sticked the notepads on the table. Some of them really just attempt to take the notepad and go and their plan were spoiled cos we have sticked them before that. Some people are just so mean and bad. Attempt to take them and pull out and even as I stop them, still can say why I cannot be flexible and give it to them. I just told them it's our company's policy and if you want, can look at our profile and job listing and let me have your details so I would know wat kind of position is suitable. They dun even look at my brochures and just nagged away. It's just cost us $1.10 and people can be so ugly and desperate. One of them, Questioned me on our eligibilty to collect resumes and information. Even said if he just go down to our office to submit the form and resume, are we sure we have stock to give him notepad etc? Even have the nerve to bluff me, said submitted the forms and we never give him the notepad. When I asked for name so I could search and ensure he really did submit, dun dare to tell me his name, took our forms 2 times and went to fill up. When he came back with the form, he just filled up name and number. Hello! my application form has 4 pages to it. so many information not filled, still want to con me? Think I am 3 yrs old kid or what is it????

Well, I am from HR. If you are just there to collect freebies, dun waste my precious time. I have been standing the whole day and talking all the time to let people understand who are and what kind of businesses we are in. You are not sincerely looking for a job. Just taking this opportunity to take freebies. Why can't you just stand aside and not to crowd and bother me at my booth and waste my time? There are so many others trying to find a job in Singapore. Some of them just submit their resumes, fill up our forms and walked off, without even giving a chance to give them the notepad. They are the ones who are really sincere and looking out for jobs. I should be giving them more of my time etc. instead of having to spend them on you, explaining things etc. I even gave him my direct number and name, telling him to come down and find me. I am in office on MONDAY. I will attend to him personally and I even signed off on the application form. Still asked me to indicate freebie to be given to him when he comes to my office and asked me to write for him the name of the event. I asked him back... if u have the visitor sticker, which clearly state what event it is, still need me to write is it? I just wrote down and tell him I am from HR. Look for me and I know what to do. I am sure I have stock in office. No need to worry. He has no choice but to walk away. I still tell him THANK YOU.

My colleague was sitting beside me and was amazed with my attitude and how I handled the situation. She tugged my hand when I was talking to that irritating and desperate man. Prompting me to cool down etc. Well, no worries. I am representing my company and I am in company's T-Shirt. I know what are the things to do and how to handle without affecting the reputation. No matter what, bear with it and just smile and greet. They walk away then I complain to colleagues. Those stupid people cannot do anything to me. WAhahaha...

Just 2 days... I see so many side of the human beings. Some are really nice and grateful when you accept their applications... some are just simply too ugly to look at. Haiz... Dunno what is this world coming to. So free to come all the way to Suntec just to collect freebies. Anyone can tell me why like that? haiz...


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts