<body> <body>

Swinging Mood... Updates...
Sunday, February 3, 2008 @ at

As usual, have been busy for the past few days. It always seems like time is never enough for me to utilise. My new colleague has come onboard and I have to find time to coach and tell her how things work over there. Didn't manage to teach much but luckily, this colleague of mine is much much better than the last one. She took down notes when I was going through with her the things and also had initiative to offer help and asked if I needed her help. Seems like we could get along and she would be here to stay. Keeping fingers crossed. It's really tiring having to teach new staff over and over again. Some could not get along with me and even could talked bad about me to my boss. Luckily my boss is understanding and knows me well to believe what they had said. I am really lucky to have such a good boss and we could really talk about things. :)

Anyway, feeling kind of moody for the past 2 days. Dunno why also. Was feeling very sianz and lazy to do much things. Went out with Dearie on Tue and Fri. On Tue, we went to Somerset to eat Ramen at the new extension of Centrepoint. Was supposed to go Coca with Irene but she had work to rush and had to cancel. We ate at this new store that said to have white charcoal for their Yakitori. Didn't try the Yakitori though. Both of us had Ramen and also Tempura prawns. Tasted not bad... Currently have promotion. One for one Ramen free. So we only paid for 1 bowl of Ramen and the Tempura Prawns. After that, Dearie bought me to Haagen Daaz to eat. He had redeemed a voucher via UOB and didn't have time to bring me till it was expiring already. Tasted 6 kinds of different ice-cream. Yummy! Walked around the place and headed home.

Friday, met Dearie at Marina Square. Dearie had straight bus from his work place and thus decided to take the bus and meet me directly at MS. Kept me waiting though as the bus was late and by the time he reached, was almost 8pm already. Supposed to meet me around 7.15 - 7.30pm. I was telling my colleague I was feeling hungry and had to wait till almost 9pm then eat my dinner. Dearie wanted to get something from Creative as they were having Sale. Bought his Mouse and Speakers. Went to Billy Bombers to have our dinner and witness a big group of students celebrating someone's birthday, making a mess out of the place and creating super lots of noise. It's good to be young but looking at the way they were playing, scary... Public nuisance lor. Luckily they were sitting outside.

Saturday, went dinner with Dearie's family. felt moody and dunno why. Didn't know how to explain why I felt that way too. Wanted to stay at home but guess it's not nice not to turn up for the dinner with Dearie's family and his grandma. Took my lazy bum out of my house and met Dearie. After our dinner, went to meet Elaine, Terence and Stella. Had a good chat. Both of us couldn't make it for Elaine's birthday celebration and thus, we asked her for coffee and passed her the present. Hope she likes it! It's nice to catch up with them and really have a good chat. Shared a number of things and were laughing along the way. Guess Dearie enjoyed himself too. :)

Time to stop and go to bed. Dearie has to wake up early tomorrow for his RT. I better log off and go to bed also. Tata...

WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts