<body> <body>

Past Happenings in the week...
Saturday, January 19, 2008 @ at

So so tired. Haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights. Have been drifting off to dreamland at around 2+am / 3am. Super tired. My eyes could hardly open... bought work home to do over the weekend. Lots to clear. Well... no choice. Work still has to be done. I have a new colleague joining us next Wed. Hopefully she could learn things fast and offload the portfolio from me. looking forward to having a strong HR team and making a difference in the Company. :)

Went to book our soleminisation place with Dearie yesterday. Both of us took half day and we went to various places to run errands. Booked the place, collected our travel tickets.

Dearie gave me another surprise yesterday. He bought me an iPod Touch! He said it was my early Valentine Day present. Hugz... it was unexpected. Dearie just asked if there was any electronic stores around and told me he is looking for MP3 players. i remembered there was one at level 3 and bought him upstairs. He was looking around while I roamed around the place. Then he walked over to me and showed me the iPod Touch. Asking if I want it. He wants to buy it to give me. So so sweet of him. I was caught unaware... he said mine was spoilt already and he thought it would be good to let me have that so I could watch video / listen to mp3. At least it can keep me occupied when he is not around with me.

I didn't buy it at Bugis though. Dearie bought me to Cineleisure and he also bought me the accessories to protect the iPod touch. so thoughtful and nice of him to buy me the present. I was asking him the other day should we be buying one another present and he told me to save money. On the other hand, he splunged on me just like that... without any hesitation. I am touched with his every action and thoughtfulness. He is the sweetest person in my life. Loving my Dearest Dearie... :)

Met up with my ex-colleagues tonight. We haven't seen one another for almost 2 years! Time really flies. Dearie came to join me after his work and end up, my ex-colleague's wife is his Secondary school mate! What a small world... Dearie was complaining that he was tired and wouldn't want to come... I was happy to see him and well... consider slightly fruitful for him to meet his secondary school friend at my ex-colleagues' meetup. hehe...

Clock kept ticking... my eyes getting tired le... I wanted to do some work before hitting the bed. But guess my eyes cannot take it any longer. Going to end here... Night!

WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts