<body> <body>

Updates updates!
Saturday, February 23, 2008 @ at

Haven't been blogging for the past few days. Busy with lots of things. Here I am to update what have taken place around me.


11 Feb, Monday

Went back to office to work. Not much people in office and a lot of them were on leave. My boss was also on leave. Able to do my work and didn't feel that stress. Everyone were in good mood as it was just the 5th day of CNY. It was also Wendy's first day of work. Just went through some basic thing with her and left her to her boss and Dept to take care of her. The day passed easily and I managed to leave office on dot. Forgot where I headed to. Either I met Dearie or I actually went home. :)


12 Feb, Tuesday

One of my ex-colleague came back to work. Happy to see her around. Boss was back as well and told me that HQ had sent us something to do on CNY eve, 3pm+, and expect us to return on 11 Feb, Monday. Are they out of their mind? How can they expect us to complete a complicated template and submit back to them on the first day of working day after the CNY holidays? Haiz... We no need to celebrate CNY ma? Really cannot understand the way they work. I tried to rush the report for my boss and had to study and look at it till I blurred. Hmm... the work were only completed 1 week later and heard from my boss that it might be wrong cos our Malaysia office submitted and they got to re-do as it does not tally with them. Haiz...


13 Feb, Wednesday

Went out with that ex-colleague of mine. We went to Bugis. I wanted her to accompany me to town area but I couldn't find my shopping vouchers anywhere and thus, decided to go Bugis. Went there to buy something for Dearie. :) An add-on to his V-day's gift. Hehe...

Bought my colleague to the HK cafe at 2nd Level of Bugis. They had changed their menu again and this time round, the choices were not that much. The previous time when I went with Dearie and Shan, they had a lot a lot more choices. Nevertheless, the food still tasted good. I loved the bubble ice-free Ying Yang. Nice nice. Hehe. Shopped till almost 10pm and then went home.


14 Feb, Thursday

Valentine's day. Dearie met me and we went to Tiong Bahru for Rajah Inn. Dearie loved the place. Said long time never go le. Luckily we reserved a place. All the eating places were quite crowded. Every year of the day is like that. Seeing girls with bears and flowers, Couples every where. Dearie told me he did not buy flowers for me. I am fine with no flowers la. Flowers cost so much for this day itself. I rather he saves the money for other use. Don't have to purposely give flowers. I gotten my V-day's gift so much earlier and I am loving it. Muakz Dearie! :) Ate till very full and headed home.


15 Feb, Friday

I was sick. On MC. Slept till almost 12pm then I woke up to see Doc. Asked Dearie to come over and stay and accompany me. He stayed over and while he was playing his PSP, I did some of my work as well. Cracking my weeny brains super hard to do the templates. Do until give up.


16 Feb, Saturday

Dearie got to go home and attend his RT. I was left at home and did nothing much but to play PC game and PSP. I asked Dearie to bring me for movie if he is not too tired from RT. Dearie fetched me and we went to West Mall to catch "Jumper". Hehe... My Dearie is the best!

I wanted to watch "Death note Spin off : L change the world" but opt for "Jumper" instead as the show time was earlier and at least Dearie will not be too tired waiting for the movie to start and reach home after the movie. The movie was ok but the ending was not that fantastic. We walked back slowly to Dearie's place and I stayed over for the night...


17 Feb, Sunday

Woke up and went to Dearie's elder brother's place for CNY visiting. Sat there and was talking to his sister-in-law about their preparations for marriage. Dearie was watching the tv with his elder bro and left the girls chatting and surfing the internet. After the visitation, Dearie bought me to Jurong Point to walk walk. Saw Dearie's Mum with his Auntie and cousin. They were walking around shopping as well. Such a coincidence. Hehe...

Dearie was walking around and contemplating on whether he should be getting Xbox360. He wanted to buy few mths ago but was controlling himself not to. Couldn't give way to the temptation and he bought the set. Didn't stop him. I know he has wanted to buy but was restricting himself. Both of us have to save a lot of money in order to prepare for marriage, flat, etc.


20 Feb, Wednesday

We had our company CNY dinner. I didn't manage to go to the lst dinner as I was sick on Friday. The Sales Director has allocated the places for us to sit. I had to sit on separate tables from my colleague and boss. Wendy happened to sit at the same table as me. Had fun at the dinner. I managed to answer a game correctly and had to find an ang bao. The ang bao was with my GSM. Me and him have very good working relationship and I was super pai seh to have to search him for the ang bao. The rest still shouting and gaming me to search him and I had to find ways and means to avoid and probably get people's help. The GSM also sensed my awkardness and took out the ang bao and gave to me directly. Hehe. I got additional $50 taka vouchers. Later I was also the first one to get picked from the lucky draw. Lucky for the night ya? But I was also very unlucky wor... Got a rotten mandarin orange from the Hotel and my soup spoon had a chip. I got them to change lor. So do I count myself lucky or wat? haha...


21 Feb, Thursday

On leave for the day. Slept in the morning around 5+am. Woke up around 10am and went through some office work. Suffered emotional breakdown. Kept tearing and became upset about what was going on at work. Texted my Boss and shared my things with her. Guessed I made her super worried le. Told my Dearie and he was comforting me. I was tearing from home all the way to City hall. Felt much better after pouring out.

Me and Dearie were on half day as we were going down to sign the contract for our ROM Solemnisation place. Confirmed having that place liao. Hehe... so excited. Dearie bought me to IMM and we walked around the place before heading back to his place for a BBQ cum Steamboat dinner. Dearie's family were in and we ate happily and were talking away. Managed to talk a fair bit with Dearie's brothers.


22 - 23 Feb, Friday - Saturday

Met Dearie after my work. Went to Suntec and were walking around. Dearie had to wait for me very long. He got a seminar there and was off at 5pm. Even though I left my office early, I still made him wait so long. Poor thing... Always have to wait for me so long. Went to eat Sakae and I stayed over for the night again.


Dearie bought me to Vivocity and bought me to watch "Death note spin off : L change the world". The show was much scarier as compared to the initial movies. It was becos of the death of the infected people and the sacrifice of the Professor. The story ended with a touching and sad ending. The show was good. Recommended to watch. Thumbs up!

Hehe... end my super lengthy blog here liao. very loh soh liao. Haha & Tata!



WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts