<body> <body>

Rainy National Day...
Saturday, August 9, 2008 @ at

Doing nothing much. Staying at home. Dearie is at my place. Came over to look for me yesterday. He forgotten to bring his HP to work and msged me via internet msging to tell me he will be waiting at his office till I reaching SG and call him. I on my HP the moment I landed in SG and saw his msg. Called Dearie immediately and was telling him what if I never see his msg? Does that mean he has to stay in his office and really wait till I see the msg and call him? That was the only way I could contact Dearie via his office number and he was waiting for my call. Hugz... so sweet of him.

We wanted to go movie but I couldn't decide on the timing. Dearie still had to travel to my place before we could go out together. Waited for him and I fell asleep. When he reached, I woke up and opened the doors. Dearie was tired and hungry. We wanted to go out to eat our Dinner but my mum was already cooking. Both of us fell asleep waiting for dinner to be ready. Woke up ate together with my family and off to my room to play our games.

Dearie bought his PS2 game and is happily playing all night and even till now. I just play my "click click" games lor. hehe... clicked till my eyes want to close. Falling asleep every now and then.

Wanted to go to Lot 1 just now but heavy rainfall. Going back to Dearie's place for dinner and staying over for the night. I miss MOF's desserts! Ate that on Monday but it's never enough! hehe... Dearie said ok to bring me go today but the weather forbids me to go. I am waiting for the rain to stop... Dunno what time will that be. haiz... Most probably cannot go le. Got to wait till tomorrow ba.

I wonder if the National Day parade is still going on a not. It seems like every year, this day, it will rain... if I don't recall wrongly. My friends were telling me they are going to town today for movies, wedding show, etc. Scary place to go for today. Sure a lot of people one. Somemore now it's raining... many people will be seeking shelter all that. Hmm... Shall know later whether the celebrations are still on a not ba.

Going to prepare soon. Dearie asking if I wan to go bathe liao. to be continued another day... tata!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts