<body> <body>

TGIF!!! Weekend!!!
Friday, December 12, 2008 @ at

Bro was saying that he will drive me to work today but end up, I drove myself to work. During the journey, I took out my wedding band and was applying moisturiser on my hands. When I took out the rings (was wearing both the wedding band and engagement ring that Dearie bought for me), my wedding band dropped into the slot beside the passenger seat. Was trying hard to dig for it but couldn't feel it at all.

Reached office, parked the car and spent some time in the carpark looking for my ring. Was shifting the seat here and there, moving front and back of the car, trying to feel my ring, see if I could spot the ring. I started to panick when I couldn't locate or spot it at all. Oh dear... Bro will be driving tonight and over the weekends and who knows what might happen to my wedding band. No matter what, still must find it before going into office. I felt uncomfortable when I couldn't find it. Dearie will surely say me later cos I just managed to find my pendents and now... my wedding band could have gone missing!

Continued digging and luckily, found it. It was caught in between the seat and I had to push it through to make it fall out and then go to the back seats to retrieve it. Had shifted the seats a few times lor. Tiring... Wahaha... but no choice. Wedding band is very impt! No matter what, must locate and retrieve it! :)

Sitting in office now... Jennifer bought me KOPI C. Hehe... my saviour for the day! Glad to have kopi C to keep myself awake and energetic for the rest of the day. Dearie is going to spend a night over at my place tonight. Finally... after 1 week plus of not spending time with Dearie... today we could spend our weekends together liao! Can't wait for 6pm to come.Wahaha... ya la... I know now just 9+am and I am looking forward to getting off work liao. Very kua zhang but dun care. I want to see my Dearie soon! Muakz! :P

Might be meeting Yvonne later too. My SO... hehe... should be heading to Bishan ba. See how... waiting for her to confirm! :)


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts