<body> <body>

Fallen sick
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ at

Was on MC for 2 days since yesterday. Wasn't feeling too good. Went to see doc at about 2+pm yesterday. Luckily the clinic was not crowded and I just need to wait for 1 patient before me to be out and I was next to see the doc. Same as last time, Doc did not want to give me any antibiotics to being with. He just told me to take more rest and let me body heal on its own. Was saying there were viruses around and got to monitor my cough. If it persists on till Sat, I got to go back and visit him again. In case it got more serious.

Told Dearie I felt like vomiting for the past few days. Dunno what is wrong with my tummy or throat. Felt weird and I want to eat minty sweets and sour things. Dun get the wrong idea... there is no "UFO" in me la. Just dunno what has happened that made me feel this way. Slept a fair bit and missing my Dearie lots. He is having his exams real soon and I really dread the idea that I got to wait and wait for him to finish. Promise him that I will be a good girl. Trying really really hard lor. Hmm...

Anyway, we all seen drivers who have bad behaviour in their cars, especially when waiting for the lights to turn green. Well, we seen nose digging, touch up of makeup, munching of food, styling of hair, etc. Guess what I saw recently? A guy, with sleeveless t-shirt, with his arms up, shaving his armpit hair. Fainted... so er-xin and unhygenic. How could anyone be shaving armpit hair in the car? Imagine them flying around in the air-con of the car. Oh my God... never did I thought such a person exist. Just when we thought nose digging is bad enough. Meet the next one top on the er-xin list...

Going to be back to office tomorrow. Hopefully not a lot of things to be done. Boss has gone for her leave and spending time with her family in Japan. While she is away, I have to help out. Hopefully nothing major happens...

Friday got Metro sale for Ladies. Items less 20%! Wahaha... trying not to spend too much. need to save save save! Anyway, got a lot of things for me to finish using also but... well, will still be going to take a look ba. Waiting for my clothes to arrive from all the Taiwan spree. I have spent more than $250 in this mth itself, ordering those clothes. Amazing ya? But well, all are much much cheaper as compared to what I could get in SG. Hopefully most of them arrive before CNY lor. I got some coming soon. Got to curb myself... those were ordered abt 1.5 mths ago. Better keep them for CNY. If not, no clothes to wear later. :P


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts