<body> <body>

Missing in action???
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 @ at

It has been a while since I last blog. The last post was dated before my wedding. Lolz... Missing in action for very long ya? Hahaha...

Anyway, things have been ok after wedding. Yes... finally the big day is over. Lots of things to adapt to? Well, that I dunno cos life seems back to normal as in after ROM stage. Only thing is no more Ang baos for the coming CNY and also, for weekends, I am to stay over at Dearie's place. It's not that bad la... Having a nice MIL who cooks my favorite food when I stay over, a FIL who will always buy me breakfast even though I rarely wake up in the morning to eat. Everytime I wake up, it will be noon time and I will be eating Brunch instead. hahah... how terrible I am right? :P

Year 2010 coming to an end soon. Wat was accomplished? Nothing much? Except going thru the big wedding, becoming a monster at times, tears and laughter here and there. Resolution for next yr? None... hahah... not that I dun wan to make one but it always seemed hard to keep to it. Thus, might as well dun make one to disappoint myself for not fulfilling. hehe...

Next big project will be the house. News on Facebook, people from Jadespring 2 has started to receive HLE letters from HDB, telling them the need to re-assess their eligibility for the loan. I wonder when we are going to receive ours. 1 thing for sure... we are definitely going to spend our next yr Xmas in the new house le. Lol... Stressful project after the wedding lor. Next big thing to manage.

Work wise, busy busy with the new ERP and also, new job for the new year. Stressful and not sure if I can manage. Well, just going to try ba. Prob I should try to take things easy. Stressing myself too much will only result in more monsterlism from me. Dearie also will be busy busy with his new projects and work as assigned. Haiz... poor us. Working like mad for the next yr. I wonder if we can still go on our honeymoon? Havent decide on a place to go yet also la. Lol... Shortlisted a few places to go though. Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan??? Well, if u ask me, i dun have any preference. All these places I never gone before, except Osaka in Japan... but that was like few years ok and I was complaining abt the long hours on flight. Well, we shall see ya.

Not too sure what will I be doing on Xmas eve. Besides going to 3rd Aunt place with Dearie and his parents, probably going movie with friends. The planning stage is killing me. Frustrating... they have different opinions and it is so hard to plan an outing for 10 pax. Cant they just keep to the plan and dun have different preferences / opinions? I want to give up already. Why am I making myself pek chek over such things? The best and most simple thing is ask Dearie to bring me go movie on our own basis, without having to do the gift exchange etc, enjoy the peaceful night with him and that's all... Haiz... Someone started it and then halfway thru, said to plan again nearer to date since all got different opinions and cant come to a consensus. Then nearer to date, I kick start and seems like all is fine, then came different opinions again. Dunno what to say... I might just give up and dun bother to go anywhere. Just go to 3rd Aunt place and then head out ourselves, just me and Dearie. Haiz... ... ...

WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts