<body> <body>

Sleepless at this hour...
Monday, May 26, 2008 @ at

Have yet to close my eyes for sleep. Slept late last night and only woke up at almost 1pm. Didn't do much today. Was with Dearie at his place, playing with my laptop while he studied for his exams. Mood didn't seem to get better till much much later... only when Dearie was talking to me on the phone before he drifted off to his dreamland once again.

He didn't know what was wrong with me and told me that he was worried on how come I didn't talk much and didn't laugh much? Said he purposely fetched me from my place to his and it's definitely not to see me pulling a long face in front of him. Haiz... I also dunno how to explain to him. Told him I really had no idea what is coming over me and I can't explain the behaviour as well. Dearie asked if I am contemplating on changing my mind on us. Tears started to flow out. I never have that kind of idea and it didn't even come across my mind. He said he just want to re-affirm that and he doesn't want to be unprepared should things start to change.

Upset that he asked me that question. Said I made him worried and stressed and would affect his studies. That would be the last that I would ever want to do to him. I would want him to do well for his exams and in his career as well. Both of us are working hard in our area of expertises, taking the big step in a few months' time. It's just saddening to hear him asking me that although he meant no harm. Guess sometimes Dearie just doesn't know how to show his love for me and made me feel that he is not sensitive towards my feelings at all.

Dearie woke up earlier than me and sayang me when I was sleeping. I like that kind of feeling, to be pampered and loved. He woke up and studied while I was sleeping on his bed, tossing and turning around. He let me have the fan so that I will not feel hot while he was perspiring. I know Dearie treats me well but sometimes, I just want him to show it and do it. Probably as stress level builds up, these things are not done as often and I am feeling neglected. At times, I would feel that I love him more than he loves me. I am not shy to hold his hand and snuggle close to him in public. He does it but those occurrences are getting lesser at times. Maybe I am just greedy and want him to pamper me and shower me with more love. Maybe I am just a woman who needs attention and he is not giving me many as other things start to occupy his time. Having to juggle work and studies are not easy tasks. Plus me in... Not saying I am difficult to please but sometimes, just a little action from him to let me know he loves me, will make me happy the whole day. I am easily contented and pleased. I never intend to make things difficult. Just wish that Dearie could just get closer to me each day when I am just so close to him...


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts