<body> <body>

Chrissy = Panda???
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ at

Has been raining for the past few days... making the nights so so cold. Hands are freezing and I couldn't even on the air-con when driving cos it was simply too cold! Didn't go to the fireworks that night. Changed of plans but I was totally cool abt it. Dearie was surprised to see me not reacting strongly to the idea. I also dunno how come. Both of us had waited for a few mths for the fireworks but when we decided to give it a miss, it just happened so easily. haha... guess nothing was that great abt the fireworks and we were not super keen ba.

Spent my Weekends with Dearie. Gone to have dinner at West mall on Saturday. Wanted to eat KFC but the place was super duper crowded! Gone over to BK but I had craving for MOS burger. Walked to MOS but no seats. We decided to settle for Pasta Mania instead. After dinner, Dearie accompanied me to walk around the mall. I bought something for his mum and DIY a present for her. Glad that Dearie's mum liked what I did for her. hehe...

Sunday, wanted to go over to Sharon's place after our lunch. Intention was to head over to IMM to have lunch, buy some egg tarts and stuff to bring to Sharon's place. However, Dearie's Elder bro wanted to use the car and thus our plan was abandoned. Both of us stayed at home and Dearie's dad bought us Chicken rice for lunch. I finished up the whole packet of rice lor... feeling hungry... hehe. Normally I will not finish up my food and rice but the chicken rice was super yummy that day. Dunno why... probably the rainy days had made me hungry hungry hungry!!! wahaha...

Played game at Dearie's place. He installed Command and Conquer into my laptop. I am going to learn how to play and will be playing with Dearie when I go over to his place. haha. Similar to Dune 2000 I heard. Last time I love to play this game. Kind of strategy and war one... fun and nice to play as you race against time and plan your strategies well to conquer your enemies. Dearie even lent me his manual so I could learn how to play and we could play together next time when I go over. :P

Got to send Dearie's Elder bro home when he came back to return the car. Decided to try my luck and see if Sharon was home. Went over to her place at 9+ and left her place at 10+. Was talking away and she showed us her wedding pics and also her new home. The designer is good with maximising the storage place. She has lots of storage places... nice nice. Cosy cosy place. next time if my house is like tat... i am sure i will not want to get out of the house le. I could really sit there and just spent my time away, staying at home, playing PC or watching tv or most importantly... ZZZzz.... haha. Sharon commented that I looked stressed as it was all shown on my face... my pimples, scar, dark eye rings, etc. Lack of water and lack of rest, resulting in bad skin. Haiz... must admit. I dun really zzz early during weekdays. I really dunno why. Even as I am blogging now, with my eyes tired, I can still continue to open my eyes and stare at the screen. I telling myself must sleep early... must sleep early but... but... haiz... hard for me to sleep early la. has been super duper used to sleeping late lor. :(

I promised I will try hard hard k... ideally, I should be in bed by 11pm or 12 midnight the most. Hope I could be able to sleep away the dark eye rings and look nice nice on my ROM Day.

Sharon gave me some presents for my ROM. Nice nice... lovely presents. 1 of them was the Precious Moments Photo frame with the Wedding Scroll holder and display stand. I wanted to buy this 2 mths ago, thinking that it would really look nice and sweet to display and use. Who knows... Sharon actually got them for me! I am a Happy girl! hehe... she offered to help me in coordinating and arranging for my wedding. So nice of her! But my customary will only be around 2 years later so I guess I still have time to wonder around first ba. haha... now top priority is for me to sleep those panda eyes away.  I didn't sleep early last night despite several attempts from Dearie and Sharon to remind me to go and sleep early. Slept at almost 4am. WAs doing something for my colleague whose last day of service will be this Friday. But seems like my creative ran out and I couldn't do up any nice card at all. SAd... haiz...

Ok la... i better stop here. my eyes are really closing le... and If i continue, I really dunno what I am blogging liao. Good nighty!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts