<body> <body>

... ... ... ...
Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ at

Dunno what to put down as blog title. So... shall leave it as ... ... ... ... Hehe. Ya la... I know I am bo liao. Wat to do? The boredom monster likes to come visit me every now and then. A lot of monsters just take their turns to come and disturb me on a daily basis. There is this sleepy monster. Makes me sleep so long into the day, making me feeling sleepy and keep yawning away. Grouchy monster, affecting my mood and making me moody and untouchable. Snacky monster, making me looking and craving for tibits and snacks all day. Cranky monster, making me feeling not myself, going crazy and mad. Haha... a lot of monsters hor? :P

Anyway, went Causeway Point with Dearie last evening. Ate at Pizza Hut. Super full with the Cripsy thin Ocean Catch Pizza and the Xmas Platter. The Strawberry Delights drink was yummy! Hehe. Shopped around and managed to get a dress for Shan's big day tomorrow. Wahaha... was looking and looking and cracking my tiny brains. Selected one. It's in my favorite colour lor. I took pics of it to show Yvonne last night. Not going to post here. Shall be a surprise for the bride tomorrow. :P

Didn't go home with Dearie as he was going to play basketball in the morning with Eldest Bro. Furthermore, Mummy told me to be home earlier today cos we are going to eat dumplings at night. Dearie said it's kinda meaningless for me to go here and there and so, I was back home, watching tv and playing games on the internet. So So bored lor!!! I normally spend my weekends with Dearie and this weekend, spending it alone. Haiz... Was contemplating of going out to do my hair today with Yvonne but... I slept late last night and only got up at 1+pm today. Was also thinking of going to get eyelash extension but a bit scared also. I scared my own eyelashes will drop when the fake ones are removed. As for my hair, I scared that my hair loss will worsen and my hair will become more dry after the chemicals etc. Headache lor. I am contradicting ya? Wahaha... What to do? Want to look pretty but yet lazy and scared. That is why they said... there are no ugly woman in the world. Only got Lazy woman! I am one of those lazy ones ba... hehe...

Got a SMS in the middle of the night last night. It was from Irene, my sec sch friend. She has just given birth to a healthy baby boy! :) Happy for her! Estimated delivery was around end of the month but I guess the baby decided to be out slightly earlier than his father. Haha... Why did I say so? Cos Chris, the father of the baby, birthday is on 21 Dec! Haha... just 27 minutes away from his wor. Baby wants to have his birthday celebrated first before wishing his dad ba. Hehe... Cute ya? :) Irene is resting at Mount Elizabeth and will be discharging on Monday. Guess I will wait till 1 mth later then go visit her and their new addition to the LAU Family! Congrats to them once again!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts