<body> <body>

Updates Updates...
Saturday, December 20, 2008 @ at

Hehe... I haven't been updating my blog due to having late nights and when I thought of coming in and rant abt things, became lazy and gone off to do other things instead. No worries... Things have been going on pretty much ok and nothing major happened, except for a few irritating drivers on the road whom might have banged into me and cause some accidents? Wahaha...

Well, here are the things that I have been doing for the past 1 week...

Last Sat, went over to visit Shan and Irene at LaCasa. Passed Shan her presents and was glad that she likes them. It's some small gifts from me and she also passed me some presents. Got another Precious Moments figurine from her as Bday Present. Loving it! Next time will have a display shelf for them together with the BB Gundam that both me and Dearie were collecting. Shan also got me Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream. Came in handy as I was contemplating of getting them for myself. Hands have been rather dry recently. Dunno why wor. Is it because of air-con environment or I have been washing more things as compared to last last time? Hehe... *Hint to Dearie. I know you will read my blog. :P

Anyway, after having dinner @ Shan's place, me and Dearie went over to Irene's house. Her place is just opposite blocks of Shan. Next time I can easily visit both of them at the same time and maybe... a MJ session? WAhaha... super long never play liao. My sec. sch friend, Irene, is expecting and her expected delivery due date is anytime soon... probably end of the year or earlier? Hasn't been seeing her and decided to go by her place when she was home from her in-laws. Finally got to see her and her Timid. Timid is a golden retriever. Irene loves dogs and I envy her... get to rear dogs lor. Timid is very very playful and is a young puppy, despite his size. Golden retriever can grow to be very big despite for their age but they are very friendly dogs. Kept playing and licking me lor. Dearie dun really dislike dogs but when Timid licked him, he dun really like it. End up, he sat faraway, watching tv and seeing me playing with Timid. Timid was licking me all over and I kept hugging and sayanging him. Became kaka and kuku when it comes to dogs... this is me. Wahaha...

Played with Timid and talked to Irene till abt 11+pm and headed home with Dearie. Rested at his place that night and on Sunday, didn't do much except playing game and watching TV lor... :)

Monday... met Dearie and we headed to Vivo. Was hunting for Shan's super belated bday present. She wanted a fan for her place but... after looking at some models and the prices... decided it was kinda bad to get her that even though it was what she requested. It's like... a bit pai seh to get that for my best friend. Also, I dunno if she and Mervyn will like the model or the functions that we select. So... sms her the other day and ask her for other alternatives as present instead. Didn't receive the reply from her and decided on other things for her. Met Yvonne at PS and accompanied her to look for some candles that evening while she helped me to choose something for Shan. Yvonne bought me Swensens Ice-cream while I was picking Shan's present. Ate Sticky Chewy Chocolate. Yummy! Wahaha...

During lunch on Wed, my marketing colleagues brought me to Geylang East Central to eat and we had to wait for more than half an hour for fish soup! According to them, this stall is quite famous one and a lot of people like to eat for it's really value for money. Tried the soup and it's nice. Must admit. After lunch, walked around abit and saw my favourite... Fried Banana Fritters!!! Otherwise known as Goreng Pisang!!! I super duper long never eat this liao lor. Bought one and eat together with my colleagues. They had 1 each too. Although not super sweet kind of banana, I was happy to eat it. Sometimes I got craving for it but... my working place dun have people selling that. When I see it, I am either too full to eat or... dun feel like eating. So... that day when I managed to eat it, I was happy! Easily contented with the food hor? :P

Evening time, my ex-colleague, Angela, wanted to date me out but end up, we arranged to meet next Tue instead. Met Dearie instead and we headed to IMM. Dearie's fan was spoilt and so we bought a new one from Giant. I shopped for some stuff at Daiso and Giant as well. Also bought some stuff from The Face Shop. Everywhere was full of people as they tried to get Xmas gifts to give to their loved ones and friends. Saw some CNY goodies at Giant le. Haha... kinda early to see that when Xmas is not even here yet right? But well, just 1 mth + later will be CNY liao and so... not really that early ba. In fact, even myself has bought some CNY deco for both my house and Dearie's place. It happened that the industrial park beside my office has wholesaler selling and after lunch, me and my marketing colleagues bought lor. I even bargained for discount leh. Hehe.

Thurs, met Dearie and had dinner together with Elaine, Terence and Rebecca. :) Elaine had invited us to attend Terence's Surprise Bday party but we couldn't make it and so... decided to meet outside and passed to Terence his belated bday present. It was gift exchange? hehe... cos Elaine passed me Bday present as well! Loving them... She got me Precious Moments Muscial Jewelry box, badge, bookmark, pouch and pencil. Was contemplating to get some items when I saw them previously but now no need le. So nice and cute... Thanks for the presents! :)

Elaine asked Wendy, Chris and Stella to join us as well but they couldn't make it.Nevertheless, we had fun eating at Hotpot Culture. We 3 ladies were happily talking and eating our mini steamboat while Dearie and Terence talked abt stocks, soccer, etc. Had a lot of fun and laughter that night. It's definitely nice catching up with them, having yummy dinner and desserts. Halfway thru dinner, I got sms from HDB, announcing the launch of another BTO, Dew Spring at Yishun. Showed to both Terence and Elaine. Both of them were applying for BTOs, hoping to get their own flats but no luck so far. Dew Spring is located very near to Jade Spring 2 and if they get the flat, we are going to be staying very near to one another! Talked abit of the fun we could have together if they manage to get the flat... hehe... Knew they submitted their application the following morning. Wishing them all the luck here in their balloting! :)

Fri, went to meet Dearie for movie at PS. He brought me to watch "YES MAN". Nice movie. Not bad. Definitely much better than "Twilight". Can go watch if you need a laugh ba.

Sat... lazing at home. Wrapped some stuff and going out to Causeway point later. Need to go do some redemption before Dec end. Wanted to do it last week but prolonged and delayed. Shall be doing it today ba. Will be staying over at Dearie's place tonight... :)

Oh yes... collected some of my Spree clothes yesterday. Now having headache on what to wear for Shan's wedding, which is on Monday. I was contemplating of getting a new dress for the past few days. Didn't know what to wear also... Help!!! She has asked me to help her at the reception and I am getting a bit scared and yet, excited at the same time. I scared I am not able to go a good job for her. Worried... I know she will be worried on her end as well, especially it's her big day. It's once a lifetime thingy wor. But well, I will try and do my best for her.

Some words / advice to Shan:

My Dearest Shan, do not worry about what people have to say or comment. Although it seems like holding customary wedding is not for yourself and Mervyn but rather for the parents and relatives instead, bear in mind that as long as you and Mervyn are happy, the rest doesn't really matter. It's a once in a lifetime thing and thus, just try to relax yourself, stay pretty and let others worry abt the things for you on that day. You have a bunch of good friends around and rest assured, everyone of us will try our best to ensure things go on smoothly on that day. Just enjoy yourself, immerse in the presence of well wishes, blessings and happiness, enjoy the process and not worrying about how things might turn out to be. It's going to be a memorable day for you and so, choose to enjoy and live every moment of it with smiles and happiness, not with the worries and stress. Will want to see you marrying Mervyn with the bright smiles, seeing you shine among the rest, showing us how blissful and happy that both of you are ok? :)

Alright... Dearie nagging at me to go bathe liao. I better go prepare le...if not, he is going to strangle me!!! Tata!!!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts