<body> <body>

My Moo Moo Year…
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 @ at

First day of CNY, Dearie came over with his family to fetch me to Da Yee’s place @ Yishun. Stayed there to greet the aunties and uncles a Happy CNY! Didn’t know what to do after the visitation and thus… while at Da Yee’s place, we flipped the papers and decided to go for movie. Called Fiona and she was ok to watch the movie with us together with her bf, Edmund. Robin decided to rest for the day and as it was his bday also, he went along with us to the movie.

Was trying super hard to book tickets for “All’s Well End’s Well” but the timing for the movie was either too late or the theatre did not have any good seats left. Asked Dearie whether it’s ok for us to watch “The Wedding Game”  instead. He was not very keen in local production but well, there wasn’t any other shows and so, Dearie gave in to me lor. Hehe…

There wasn’t any internet connection available at Da Yee’s place and I couldn’t find anyone to help me to book the tickets. I used WAP service to book. Surfing the websites here and there. I wonder how much is SingTel going to charge me lor. Even though we got savings for the tickets as we used GV Card, the booking process might cost me a lot. Nvm ba… once a year only. :)

Booked the movie @ GV Plaza. The day before, we just went there with Robin too. Ate Thai Express and after that, met Fiona and Edmund and watched the movie. The movie was not that fantastic. Hmm… some scenes were a bit funny but well, so so only. Both Dearie and Robin said the movie was not nice and almost fell asleep. IMO, not worth the money too. Never watch, never know ma. Anyway, CNY… nothing to do also besides the visiting etc.

After movie, we headed over to Fiona’s place to play Mahjong. Dearie didn’t want to go with us and so, he went home alone. Robin went with us and I also called Yvonne to join us. Super long never play liao lor. We started playing @ 11pm and didn’t leave her place till 5+am. Wahaha… Last year also like tat… played from late afternoon till dawn. Power! Both me and Edmund won but I used my earnings to give Robin as cab fare to send me home. :)

Slept at abt 6.30am and up at abt 9+am / 10am. Got ready and headed over to Dearie’s place. Today had to go to his Granny’s place for visitation. Ate lunch at his place and after that, went over to my Granny’s place. Talked to my 3rd Auntie’s husband abt our housing and some children upbringing matters. Told the rest of my aunties when we are holding our customary wedding also. After that, met Fiona and Edmund again. Have booked “All’s Well End’s Well” before i went to sleep awhile in the morning. Cathay’s website had some technical glitch and we were not able to book the seats at all. When I tried at 6+, the whole theatre were empty and we have all the option to book whatever seats we want. WAhaha…

The movie was funny but I think the story was incomplete somehow. There seems to be some missing parts. Fiona felt the same way as well. We all think that the previous versions were much better with Stephen Chow and Leslie + other stars. At least it was more complete and was funnier on it’s own. But if u ask me to compare the 2 movies I caught, of cos what we caught today is much better.

Not going back to work tomorrow cos both me and Dearie took leave. Office won’t have anyone also cos a lot of them are on “Forced” Leave. Go back also nothing to do and time might pass by super slowly! Dearie will be coming over to my place for visitation tomorrow. After that, we will be going over to Irene’s place to visit her and also, see Baby Ethan. Yippee!!! I will get to see Timid again! Hehe… Happy!!! Dun intend to stay out too late tomorrow cos Thursday got to go back to work liao. Before I go, let me post my look on the 2nd day of CNY. Hehe… didn’t manage to take any pics at all cos… 1st day, I thot my camera got batt but, it went flat on me. Couldn’t take any pics at all… 2nd day… no one in the mood of taking pics? Told Dearie I want to take with him but… no opportunity??? So, I take myself la… I dolled up nice nice leh… what do u all think? Pics taken when I abt to reach home and when home. Any comments? :P

DSC02201 DSC02202 DSC02206 DSC02207


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts