<body> <body>

Updates
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 @ at

few more days to CNY… not much mood though. Saw a lot of people on the streets, carrying CNY goodies, paper bags of clothes, etc. Well, does not seem like people are worried abt the economic downturn. In any case, Chinese still want to spend CNY in style ya?

Went to attend Feng shui talk by Lynn Yap @ Safra Toa Payoh on Sat with Collin, Fiona and Iris. Met Edmund, Fiona’s BF, Dearie and Yvonne for dinner. While waiting for them, heeded Lynn Yap’s advice and went to buy red clothes. Hahah… Do you know that for CNY, once you wash those clothes, even though you have yet to wear them, they are considered worn and not new le… Advice will be to wear red colored clothes for 1st day of CNY… at least for 2 hours and also on 4 Feb, to start yourself with a good CNY. Seldom listen to those but well… no harm trying out for this Moo Moo year ya?

Bought 3 tops from Bossini. Had steamboat buffet and dessert at the shophouses behind Bugis Junction. Walked around a while before heading back to Dearie’s place. Got Reunion Lunch the next day. Went to Hilltop Restaurant to eat. Was super full and couldn’t eat dinner at all. Tummy felt bloated the whole day…

Monday, took half day and went to Furama Riverfront to sign the contract for our customary wedding. One major thing off our mind… afterwich, we went to Orchard to walk walk. Didn’t have any idea on where to head to. Stayed at Orchard only for 1 hour plus and then headed home. Nothing to buy or shop though. Wasn’t feeling that well cos woke up with headache. Weather very hot… didn’t feel good lor…

Today… went to do eyelashes extension with Roxance. yes… you didn’t read me wrongly. I went to do it again. Was reading some forums and came across postings raving abt the person doing it. Decided to give it another try. Told Dearie I wan to look nice nice for him this CNY so he will have “face”. Guess what he told me? Said no need lor… he dun need me to give him “face”. Fainted... thot that guys will feel good when their girls dressed up for them. My Dearie is different ya? Anyway… dun care. WEnt to do it. This time round was so much better than my previous one. Definitely more natural, softer and lighter. Now I know already. The last I did was known as cluster whereby this time round, it’s by strand. Although more expensive, but it’s worth the money IMO. Too bad my lashes were kinda spoilt during the last time when I did the extension. Dun think it’s that pretty as Roxance’s one. I love her lashes. Nice and pretty and curly and long lor… Well, I got 1 free touch up. Decide that after my lashes drop off, will let it rest and maybe go utilise my entitlement in May. Hopefully my lashes will be nice nice le. Just have to top up with a bit more to re-do again. Wahaha… :)


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts