<body> <body>

Sick…
Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ at

Help! My throat is swollen, keep coughing away and Ah Choo!!! Yes, I am sick. Was on MC today. Slept till 2pm then I dragged myself out of bed. Washed up and went to see Doc. Well, Doc didn’t say anything. Just gave me some medicine and that’s it. Went to packet food home and eat. Opposite my house, the veg. rice at the coffee shop, is getting more and more expensive. I ordered a drumstick, cauliflowers with broccoli and carrots and potato. It costed me $4! Wah… how cheap is it for the potato and vegetables? Hmm… i thot at most $3+ but whooping $4! Didn’t finish all the rice and vegetables though. Ate a bit and felt full. Took some medicine and was online the rest of the PM checking emails and playing Facebook.

Was supposed to meet Dearie today. Yes, waited so long for him to finish his exams but he got work to do. Haiz… Busy busy busy. Year end always prove to be a hectic and busy schedule for him. Besides going for his RT, he still got his work to do. Especially having to be part of the recreation committee. 2 times in the running. Only becos he is the only guy (besides CFO) in his Dept? Bully lor! No like no like. Sobz… :(

Ya. I am still up at this late hour. Later going to fetch Bro’s gf from Bukit Timah after her medical checkup. Set the alarm clock and hope I can wake up. Sometimes I feel rather bored on a Friday night. Dearie has no time for me. Can’t bring me to movies, got his RT, my friends have their own programmes as Christmas is drawing near. Asked him to bring me go watch Chipmunks on Christmas eve but he said do it on another day as he might be very tired on that day. Haiz… Don’t really like year end cos he will be so busy busy busy that I am left alone. Ya… go out with my friends. I know I can always do that. But… they are also busy with their own things ma. As if everyone of them are free as and when I need company. Dearie just dun understand at times. Dunno what to say.

Nothing much happening this week. Last week was really a busy busy week. Did almost all the things that I had stated. Bought Mum to look for Shan and thanks to Shan, mum bought a number of clothes. She loved what she bought and was telling me the next day… ask Shan when got new arrival. She would want to go and buy again. Haha… Sometimes this mum of mine, funny one la. When I asked her to buy, she was like in a dilemma, dunno want a not. Now bought home, looking thru the clothes, she likes them and want to buy more. Complained to me no bottoms to match though. Okie… fine. There was a sale just next to my office building. Went to buy her bottoms. Bought her 3 in total. Liked 2 of them and 1 more, I have to go and exchange for other items. really troublesome. Luckily just next to my office. If not, ahahaha… ask her to go and change herself la. :P

Bought 2 short sleeves shirts and 2 t-shirts for Dearie. Told him earlier and he was saying he dun need them. Faint. Sometimes he complained that he dun have short sleeves shirts and I thot it’s good to buy since he could wear them on Friday or even when we head out on weekends. Bought him le and he said he needs jeans more. But… I dunno how to buy jeans for him if he is not around to try them. Later too tight or too long or what how? Asked Jayne to help to buy iron and cordless phone during Isetan member sale this morning. Bought already and when I told him, he said Father will scold me for buying the iron. Mother was complaining abt the current iron sometime back and since it was a good bargain, I thot might as well buy lor. At least my Mother-in-law will be happy with a new iron ma. Dearie was complaining abt the current cordless phone as it has antenna and it hinders when talking to me at night. I bought him an antenna free one and he said no need. I almost die on the spot. He said dun anyhow spend money cos need to save up for the wedding. Yes… I know all these but… since there is a sale and I think it’s worth the buy and there were complaints and intentions to change, why not do it now? At least I think I will make his Mother happy lor. Hmm… Dun care le. Already asked Jayne to buy it and they have been bought. Dun like also no choice lor.

With the year coming to an end, what have I done so far? Haha… basically NOTHING. Ya… NOTHING at all except spending more $$. Wahahah… y do I say that? Well, my room is still as messy as ever, I have yet to really start packing. Things are just stacking up, 1 pile after another. Dearie has been nagging at me and yes… I know I said I am going to pack le but well, hahha… I know la. shall not find excuses for myself. I only know I have 1 timeline and I need to make sure I definitely do it by then. That is before the Wedding day. Haha… Dun wan people to see my room so messy. :P

Dearie said going to slowly look into the wedding things. Yea… slowly lor. I only intend to take those photos in June. After his reservist ba. maybe can go and choose gowns in April. As for guest list, did a rough one on my side. Still got lots to add or fine tune. lolz… plus i cannot make up my mind on which photographer I would want to engage. I only know I have my friend, helping me for the whole day, as my backup photographer. Giving me a very good price. LOLz… Friendship price he called it. Good la. I appreciate… :)

okie. stop here le. tata…


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts