<body> <body>

Weird Encounter
Monday, May 26, 2008 @ at

Woke up at 9+ today. Didn't go in to office as I had to attend a Open Forum with our Group Director at Singapore Island Country Club. My boss couldn't make it and I was sent to attend as a representative of HR. Started to rain heavily when I was about to step out of my house. As the place is not very accessible, I decided that I would drive to the destination.

Went over to the carpark. As I started the engine and was removing pamphlet from the windscreen and waiting for the engine to heat up, a car drove past and and parked a few lots down near to my car. The driver was looking at me and was smiling. I thought he might be a neighbour of mine or my brother's friend and so out of courtesy, I smiled back. The guy finished parking his car and walked towards me. He passed me a slip of paper with his number on it and started to introduce himself to me, asking if he could get to know me and be friends. I was quite taken aback as I have never encounter this before. Furthermore, I was in a rush and have to drive off ASAP in case there is any traffic jam due to the rain. He was asking for my number and I didn't want to give him my HP number. I just took my name card and passed it to him and politely said I have to rush off to an urgent meeting.

I msg Dearie and let him know what I came across. I just found it so weird and strange that someone would approach me at the carpark and asked to know me. I was thinking that this person might have ulterior motive and found it scary! I know this kind of thing happens everywhere and almost everyday. I used to hear it from my girlfriends but to have it happening to me, it just feel so strange and funny!

My meeting ends around 1.40pm and after our lunch, I only managed to reach office around 3.45pm. Only left a few hours before the day is over. Was rushing here and there, wiping my table due to the dust from renovation. My skin was itchy and there were so many work to be done. Was busy doing and sorting out my stuff while I had to answer incoming calls. Guess what... the guy whom I met at the carpark called me! Faint... I never expect him to be calling me. Told him that it was a bad time as I just reached my office and got lots to rush and do. He attempted to get my HP number once again but I told him to email me instead. Told him I was quite taken aback and didn't really know how to react at that moment of time. Guess he gotten my hint and although he said ok to emailing me, I doubt he will do that.

Not that I am reluctant to make friends but this kind of encounter hardly occurs around me and this was my first time. I guess the guy must have mustered a lot of courage to do that as he seemed pai seh when approaching me. Well, I could just say he caught me at the wrong timing, wrong place and at my wrong state of mind. I was rushing for meeting and did not have any intention to know a new friend in carpark. I was busy clearing and sorting out my work and was not willing to talk much, especially to someone whom I do not know at all! Just felt weird. When I reached home and was parking the car, I noticed that the guy had parked his car since morning and it was not shifted at all. Left me wondering and curious. This guy no work ah? So free to be able to call me etc. Strange strange strange... Dearie said it's not safe for me to be at carpark alone. Asking if mum and bro were home...

Dearie not around me... such a weird and strange thing happen. Hope I won't meet this guy again or I dunno how I should be reacting liao...


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts