<body> <body>

Updates after Shan's Wedding
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 @ at

Updates updates...

Went to do eyelash extension on Sunday prior to Shan's wedding. Was thinking left and right. Went to Bugis and then to Orchard. Didn't want to do at first but then... finally mustered all courage to have it done. It was not that pain as I imagined it would be but... to maintain it is crazy! I got to be more careful when removing my makeup, washing face, bathing etc. It's a torture! Frankly speaking, after this experience, I rather spend more than on putting on mascara than to spend time on washing face and drying my face.

Was looking for people to accompany me to go have them remove today. I have received comments on my eyelashes. Colleagues said it's nice, open up my eyes etc. But... too bad, was not able to bear with it. So... going to remove them this evening! Asked Dearie to go with me. Hehe... My Dearie is the best! Muakz!

Anyway, back to the things I did before going to attend Shan's wedding. Woke up and went to do my hair. Had a cut and also, highlight and lowlight of my hair. Now... my hair is red! Some of the highlights are very reddish lor. In bright red! Some said I look more refreshing. I dunno leh... maybe just nice for the festive seasons? My hair is short now... got to be good girl and try to keep it longer ba.

My hairstylist did some curling for me for the dinner at night. Kinda regretted cos I think it made me look old. My dress... was loose at the chest area and I didn't put on the straps to hold them. I recalled I did had them altered before for another dress, which is of the same brand but Metro dun have such services I guessed. Was a bit awkward at the dinner, asking Dearie to help me adjust my dress and pulling it up when no one is noticing. Wahaha...

Dinner was yummy. Atmosphere was nice and cosy. Shan looked very very pretty! Hehe... glad that she is happily married to Mervyn. Wishing them all the best and happiness in the marriage! Hehe... kept saying the same words but I guess even if I don't say them, Shan will understand what I meant and where I coming from. :)

Took some pics at the Dinner and after dinner with Dearie. Didn't manage to take a lot cos Dearie was saying to take them after dinner and after that, not much mood liao what. Nvm... take more next time when we have other events or outings! :)

DSC02095 DSC02096

The Ang bao box with a cute couple bears!

DSC02101 

I put the bear beside the candle and in front of the menu. Nice? :P

DSC02104

Wedding Favours. Bear bear and Chocolates

DSC02110

Me and Ivy

DSC02115 DSC02111

Me and Dearie

DSC02117

Ivy and the Pretty Bride, Shan Shan!

DSC02118 

2 Happy Couples

DSC02125 

Xmas Tree of Bears! I want to bring them home!

DSC02130

Me and my Dearest Dearie... Looking Sweet and Lovely ya? :)

DSC02141 DSC02135

Before saying Good Night... More Zhi Lian Pics... Wahaha... LOL...


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts