<body> <body>

MIA? Updates updates updates…
Friday, February 20, 2009 @ at

Hasn’t been blogging since last week. Has been either busy busy or lazy lazy. Super lack of beauty sleep. Although I managed to sleep 1 hour longer on each day last week, I still get super tired and drained. I wonder is it becos of too much numbers crunching during work or too much of PC at both work and home. Staring into the PC for almost… let me see… at least 16 hours a day? How come so much? I see PC at work and then PC when home. Somemore I dun zzz early. That’s why I am in specs and dun have perfect eyesight lor. Haiz…

Nothing much to update actually. Met Jayne, Albert and Bun Bun this week. Had a good chat with Bun Bun @ Paya Lebar Coffee Bean. Seated there and chatted for 2 hours. It has been a very long time since I get to see her. Enjoyed myself a lot! As for Jayne and Albert… Met them on Monday and today as well. They were nice to keep me accompany today while I waited for Dearie to finish class and took train with him.

There were announcements on the opening of Circle Line. Happy and excited initially until I got to see which are the stations that they are opening up in May. They will be commencing till Bartley station for now. Only 2 more stations and it will be MacPherson, the station that is near to my office. Why they never open till there? Haiz… Y I say this leh? Cos… people working at Ubi could just alight and walk into their respective working places! Everyday, in the morning and after work, a lot of us walk out to the main road to either head home or go to Paya Lebar MRT. We will walk past the unopened station and wondering when it will start functioning. We have to find ways to squeeze up the bus to go to the nearest MRT. Sometimes, you have to wait for a few buses before you can even board one as the buses approaching are always maxed and full. Some passengers just refused to move to the back and there are ample places between them. A lot of people have made such comments but then, no improvements. Guess this is how it’s going to be like for long long time.

Anyway, I am happy at least that part of the Circle line is opening. It would definitely shorten my travelling time. Right now, I have to travel from SEmbawang MRT, all the way to Eunos MRT and switch a bus to reach my office. With the Circle Line, I just have to switch trains @ Bishan and alight @ Bartley, which is just 2 stations away from Bishan. Can you visualise how many stops I have avoided and the time I save if I still go by the current route? I have a straight bus from Bartley station to reach the main road. Just have to walk into office. Was sharing with Dearie abt it and guess what he said? At least nearer to office and cab fare will be much cheaper. Somemore I can sleep more and no need to travel so far and long. Hahah… My Dearie knows me in and out liao la… He knew I keep taking cab. I must admit. I am super guilty. have been oversleeping every day and taking cab to work everyday this mth. Super broke. Worse off than last mth. haiz… This lazy me cannot continue like tat. Must save money and cut down on the cab taking lor. I am tracking the amount I spent on taking cab to work. I didn’t even count on other cab takings lor. Jia lat… Haiz…

Tomorrow me and Dearie going to Orchard. Hehe… we are going down to the official launch of Kia Cerato Forte! Have you seen the car on the websites? Super chio and nice. I fell in love with the outlook lor. Got good review on the car though. When people heard that I am going down to see the car, they kept asking. Going to get a car ah? HAha… see see look look must buy meh? See see look look is FOC lor. dun have to pay one la. I also dun think we are prepared to buy one yet. Still got so many things on our mind – our customary wedding, flat, reno, etc. Dearie did mentioned before… after reno then maybe we can start to plan to buy a car. Shall see how lor. So far… not a lot of cars caught my eye but this model is chio… I wan to see the actual thing. Excited. Hehe…


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts