<body> <body>

Ratter ratter ratter...
Saturday, February 7, 2009 @ at

Gone out with Jennifer on Thursday. Fiona was supposed to come along with us but she told me she wasn't feeling so well. Told her to go home and rest instead. She has been on poor health lately and it's definitely more important for her to have a good rest. Hope that she recovers real soon!

Went to a few places that day. Wanted to buy something to give Dearie as V-day present. Bought a backpack over at Raffles City. Saw it a few days ago and had in mind to get it for him. However, not too sure if it might looks funny if he carries it when he wears office wear. Needed some opinions and asked Jennifer to go with me. Bought it immediately when Jennifer said it will match office wear and assure me to go ahead to make the purchase. This was what I bought.

FB25 FB26

After that, we headed towards Marina Square. John Little sale was on and Jennifer wanted to buy some cosmetics. I wanted to go and see if there were good deals and things to grab. Along the way, stopped @ Charles & Keith and bought a pair of shoes. C&K having season clearance sale and discounts up to 70%. Both of us managed to get a pair each. :)

Ate dinner @ Qi Ji. Jennifer was feeling lazy and didn't want to go John Little. This was because I told her I would want to go to Suntec. Going to JensWorld as I wanted to make something for Dearie. She felt that there were so many places to go and had to walk very far. Managed to persuade her to go John Little as I was very sure there are good discounts, especially on the things that she wanted to grab. Haha... true enough. Cardmembers have additional 20% on top of the prices. If the items have 20% off already, being a cardmember, you get another 20% off! Surely a good bargain right? Keke... Jennifer happily bought her stuff while I grabbed some for myself and Mum. Didn't really spend a lot over there as before CNY, there was also John Little Sale and I had already bought what I wanted. :)

After John Little, we made our way to Suntec - JensWorld. Showed Jennifer what they had there. Initially, she said I brought her to a wrong place cos those things dun really appeal to her. She dun really know how to appreciate them. However, she changed her mind later on while I was choosing what things to be put together. Haha... Jennifer made something for her Father and she found them cute. Was still telling me how happy her Father was the next day.

I made something for Dearie and Fiona. Looking nice and cute. It's really a lot of creativity work involved to think of what to put together and how to place them together. The one for Dearie has more deco whereas the one for Fiona is very simple but nice. What do you think?

DSC02504

Fiona's Horoscope with Cai Shen Ye. Hope she Wangz Wangz all the way!

 Picture19

Another present that I got for Dearie. Got the person to put our names on it. :)

Picture28Picture18

It has a cute couple sitting on the base with 2 flowers beside it.

FB16Picture7

A Pair of Monkeys riding the scooter, with Gold Heart shaped balloons at the back.

Picture23

It's not just a deco item. See our wedding bands at the side beside the cute couple?

Picture21

Lift the monkeys off the scooter. Tada! Small storage area...

Picture22

Can keep our wedding bands inside. :)

FB27

This represents Dearie's horoscope...

FB28

While this represents mine...

Picture27

Put them together and they are a sweet couple. :)

Picture29

Riding down the roads together, going to places hand in hand, with lots of love in our lives.

Poor Dearie got to wait for me a while as I rushed over from Suntec to meet him to take train back together. Passed him the presents that night. He said I shouldn't have spent the money... Well, told him I just want to bring a smile on his face. Knew he was stressed and busy lately and didn't have much time for me. Just want him to smile when he sees the cute monkeys! :)

Friday, finally weekend! :P Went Vivo to meet up with Dearie. Hehe... We had booked tickets for "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans". Having watched part 1 and 2, this movie got me and Dearie both attracted to it. It's definitely not a movie to be missed. Although quite bloody and body parts were cut away during the fighting etc, it's really good with the graphics etc. I strongly recommend you to watch. :)

Was window-shopping while waiting for our movie. Went around the shops to look see look see. There were some sale going on and could see people here and there. Vivo is kinda bored when you dun have anything in mind to buy. Went to the game shop at level 3, the one beside Pet Safari. Saw something and Dearie knew I like it. He bought it for me. Guess what was it? Hehe... It was... it was...

YOSHI!!!

Picture11

Big and soft and super nice to hug lor! Dearie was telling me that I couldn't leave it at his place cos no more place for things le. I am turning his room into a girl's room and not so much like a guy's room liao. There were so many cutie things around. Bedsheets have bears, disney characters, etc. on them, Moo moo and Mao Mao around. Hehe. Mother knew I like cute stuff and when she buys bedsheets etc, will tend to have me in her mind and buy those cute ones ma. No choice ba. I have infiltrated into Dearie's life and home and my mark is everywhere. Even his office has what I gave him. :P

Took a lot of pics last night and I was spending my whole morning and part of the afternoon editing and uploading it. Tiring wor. Dearie has gone for his RT and I am at his place with Mother. Father has gone over to Granny's place to pass some food. Just now Dearie's Aunties and Maureen Jie Jie were here for CNY visiting. His eldest bro also came to visit with his friends. Sis-in-law didn't know I was around until I walked out of the room to pass eldest bro PSP charger. Haha. I hiding in Dearie's room. Shy ma... :P

Anyway, Dearie told me this morning I could leave Yoshi behind at his place. keke... Hugged it to sleep last night. I told Dearie when he is out for his RT, Yoshi can keep me accompany ma. :P Told him to make sure I am hugging Yoshi before he goes for his RT tomorrow morning. Wahaha. Dearie could not believe that I am 29 this year cos I dun behave like my age at times. I am a big kid at heart ma... hehe...

Enough ratter from me le. Here are the pics that I took yesterday and last night. Let these pics do the rest of the talking. :)

Picture6 Picture1Picture4Picture8 Picture13Picture5Picture12Picture2Picture14Picture9Picture3Picture16Picture15


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts