<body> <body>

My Saturday
Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ at

Intended to get up at 8am this morning to go for a swim. Hasn't been swimming for donkey years lor. Dearie has been commenting that I have been putting on weight and frankly speaking, I also think so. Haha... It's normal ma. People in love will put on weight one cos they are happy meeting one another, spending time together, etc. Come on lor... in small SG, what can couples really do together besides eating and watching movie and shopping? basically, nothing much! Couples eat most of the time ma... Thus, normal to be putting on weight la. Wahaha... My weight gain not a lot ba... 2 - 4 kgs over eh... 3 - 4 mths. Still acceptable? Dunno leh... seems to be on yoyo. For a moment put on, for the next moment, lose some. Anyway, better start doing something if I want to look nice nice and pretty on our wedding day and in wedding pics. Hehe...

Dragged my lazy bones out of the bed at around 9+am. Got ready and only hit the pool at abt 11. Walked over from Dearie's place to the  swimming pool. First time I went swimming at Bukit Batok. Still not that bad. I quite  particular over swimming pool one. Last time, when I stayed at AMK, I will go YCK to swim. After I moved to Sembawang, I still prefer to go swim at YCK. Khatib will be nearer to me but I only went there once. I only like YCK wor. probably because I am used to the surroundings there ba. Swam with Dearie for abt 1 hour. Dearie was saying that I might be just playing with water but I proved him wrong. I did swam quite a bit wor. Slow but not bad considering that I have not been swimming for so so long. Hehe... need to slowly pick up my momentum one ma. :P

Happy with my customised goggles. Can see so clearly around. Hehe... who say u need contact lens when you swim? with the right goggles, everything can be so clear. Realised that even mine is customised, the brand and the color is the same as Dearie. Haha... couple goggles? my swimming costume is in blue also. same as Dearie. :)

Dearie knew how to swim a few styles whereby I only knew one. but he said not bad liao. at least know how to swim la. I only llike swimming cos I dun like to be sweating. dun like the sticky feeling when perspiring ba. But it's different when u are in water. Cos u wont know when u are sweating ma. Somemore, it's cooling when the weather is so so hot. Told Dearie that we will go swim once a week ba. At least both of us can exercise together and he can be motivating me lor. Hehe... :P

now back at Dearie's place. Taken lunch and waiting for evening time. Going to meet Iris later. She is going to introduce her bf to me. Hehe... I wonder how he looks like. Now I shall go rest already. Tired and sleepy after the swim. Recuperate now and will have energy at night ba. Tata!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts