<body> <body>

Weak body… weak mind… poor thinking?
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ at

Tummy still feeling weird. Was ok earlier on but now… on off pain. After my SNEF briefing, headed back to Sembawang and was at Sun Plaza waiting for Jayne to reach. Waited 2 hours for her. Ate Old Chang Kee curry puff and also drank a small Sunrise ice blended from Coffee Bean. Slowly sipping my drink while surfing net over there.

When Jayne reached, we headed over to my usual salon and both of us did scalp treatment. After that, headed to Ah Mei Cafe and had Egg & Onion Prata, Kaya Toast and Ah Mei Ice Tea for Dinner. Both of us shared the Kaya toast and Jayne also ate the same prata as me, accompanied by 2 semi-boiled eggs. Walked with her to MRT station and after she gone off, I went to take passport size pic. Haven’t manage to locate my past photo and decided to go take a new one so I could send to JM to do the Cold Storage Card. Showed Dearie and Jayne the soft copy earlier on. Jayne said not nice while Dearie laughed at me. Hmm… I also dun think it’s nice but… dunno why Dearie laughed at me wor… No choice ba. I dun wan to spend money taking more pics just to do a discount card. Shall make do with it.

Now, 1am le. I told myself I will rest early tonight. Shall go to bed after finishing this blog. Dunno what is wrong with me. Came home and tummy felt strange. Had diarrhea. Oh ya… plus… I whole day never go toilet at all. Only once in the morning when I was bathing and another time when I was bathing and washing up when home. I think my body system has gone crazy. I sms Dearie when I was on the way home, asking him if I am dying liao. How come body become like tat? Dearie told me not to anyhow say things and go see doc. Haiz… Seems like I am falling sick every mth. Not a good sign lor. Won’t want to take MC. Got work to do in office. Hope I will feel better later on when I wake up in the morning. Hope that there isn’t a lot of things to do in the office. Hope my mind is clear and I dun become blur blur in office later. All I know is that… got to do the Mercer thingy again. Submit data so that Mercer can come up with the market salary data for us. It’s a tough job, with a lot of numbers and determining of jobs etc. Haiz… Headache when I think of that. Was telling Jayne I so much prefer Watsons Wyatt. Things are simpler and easier and more applicable to us, as a whole in terms of industry. But then… we dun have any say in choosing the vendor as this is directions or should I say instructions coming down from our HQ, Hong Kong. No choice but to follow, no matter how much we have justified and said. They have their reasons for doing so but… different regions and mechanism is different. Seems like HK dun get tat point… just like the UOB Lady’s Card Advertisement. Some Men just dun get it… Ok… end my rattling liao. Night….


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts