<body> <body>

Makan makan makan
Sunday, March 1, 2009 @ at

Got a date at Jayne’s place yesterday. Went over to Dearie and Robin to makan steamboat. Fiona also came over and joined us. Luckily it was steamboat and not BBQ. With the heavy downfall, it’s so shiok eating hot hot stuff. We all crowded around the hot pot and ate happily. Enjoying the food. There were so much laughter with the conversation, meatballs, etc.

After the makan session, we all sat down in front of the TV and watched blu-ray movie. Afterwich, Jayne’s children asked us to play with them. Both me and Dearie played Monopoly. Ethan was very playful and kept wanting to play “smelly”. Halfway thru the game, Albert and the rest came and asked me to play MJ. I declined at first as I was in the middle of Monopoly. Albert said it’s an order that I join them and the game had to stopped. Dearie went to play Playstation with Ethan and Tammy while I sat to play MJ with Albert, Vivian (Kenny’s wife) and Robin.

Halfway thru, Vivian had to go off and so, Fiona took over her place. We played till 1+am. Poor Dearie fell asleep after playing Playstation with Ethan and only watched movie halfway. He was very tired but well, at least he won’t feel so bored over at Jayne’s place. That night… I was the big winner. Hehe… They played quite big IMO. $1, $2 game. First time I played so big. Well, lucky for me. I won $60! Hehe… :)

Reached Dearie’s place at almost 2am. Went to sleep at abt 3am. Got up at about 11. Today got to go makan with Dearie’s family as it was Mother’s bday. We went over to IMM to eat at Ichiban Boshi. Dearie wanted to eat Ajitsen at first but I thought it was a bad choice cos there wasn’t so much variety. Especially it was the first time that Mother was trying Jap. food. We ate quite a few dishes and I was very full. Walked a while around IMM and I bought the special egg tarts to eat for both Dearie and my mum. Felt so sinful for eating so much yesterday and today.

Now I am resting on Dearie’s bed, blogging. So so tired and full. Stomach splitting open liao. Haha… Nothing much to watch on TV. Going to play my Viwawa Sushido. I got Roxance hooked on the game and I am so close to level 15 and soon, I can obtain extra table. Hehe… Going off to play liao. Tata!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts