<body> <body>

Tuesday... Another few days to go before weekend
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ at

Out of office the whole day today. Was on course and here I am, sitting at Starbucks, beside Orchard OG, waiting for Jayne's arrival. Her ETA is abt 6.30pm. Course was supposed to end at 5pm but it dragged till 5.30pm. Glad that it ended late cos, shorten my waiting time for her? haha... Sipping my White Chocolate Mocha ice blended while waiting for her to arrive. Borrowed Dearie's Asus again. Seems more portable when I am out of office with no internet access. was contemplating to bring out my own lappy instead but considering that I would have file to carry from the course and going to walk around with Jayne, it would make more sense for me to take Dearie's Asus instead. Thus... hehe... kapo his lappy lor. :P

Met Dearie yesterday and both of us went to Isetan Scotts. We had our dinner at Tonkichi. Yummy yummy... Dearie wanted to opt for other food but gave in to his darling wifey me. We finished our dinner at abt 8.10pm and had nowhere to go. Went to walk around Borders a while before heading home. Poor Dearie has injured his neck. Kinda sprained the nerves or what and was complaining to me abt stiff neck and his back was aching. He was blaming on the swimming but then again, he injured his neck after he came home from his basketball wor. So... cannot blame on swimming ma. The only thing he could blame was that he ganna  sunburnt lor. I also got burnt on my shoulders and it hurts a bit every now and then. Dearie forgotten that was patting me on my shoulders yesterday somemore. Luckily the pain was bearable. If not, I will strangle him!!! haha... told him that I planned to go swimming again this Sat. Asking him to come over and will use bro's car to go to the swimming pool at either Khatib or Yio Chu Kang. But since he injured his neck, we shall see how it goes this Sat. Hope to be able to go swim... hehe...

Was very sleepy last night and didn't talk to Dearie for long. Woke up late and took a cab to Orchard Plaza. Taxi uncle was asking me if I was going to work etc and said will try his best to reach my venue ASAP so I wont miss much of my course. Was supposed to pay for 2 gantries along CTE but ended up, only paid for 1 cos the poor uncle forgotten to insert his cashcard when he passed by 1 of the gantries. Thot he would charge me for that gantry cos afterall, he would need to pay for the gantry fee + $10 + GST for not having his cashcard in place. However, that did not happen. Poor uncle just charged me for what was reflected on the meter and the amount deducted for 1 of the gantries. Guess he got to drive few more trips to cover for that fine le.

I am missing my Dearie. Even though we didn't do much during weekends, guess I am missing the times whereby I can act cute and play with him and get him to sayang me. Sms him during class. Haiz... got to bear with the "loneliness" till Fri liao. He was saying that I will get even more lonely in May when he has his reservist and also, preparation for his exams. Guess all these cannot be avoided lor. No choice. Bear with it and disturb him more when he is around with me. Wahaha... I am an evil girl. :P

Wanted to catch movie today but no good timing or shows available. Hmm... getting more and more bored in SG. Counting down to my short getaway le. Excited... hehe... hope I will be able to enjoy the trip!


WeLcOmE NoTe

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Here are my thoughts, my past happenings and updates.
In short, My LiFeStoRY...


TrAcK|nG
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
L|nKs

CosyCot
FlowerPod
HardwareZone
Friendster
Facebook
Lovely Inn Spree


Dearie
Elaine
Elin
Elvin
Paul
Rebecca
Shinying
Stella
Weili
Wendy
Chris
Sharon
Xiuping
Iris


Reflexive Arcade
Bigfish Games
GameScore
Astalavista


Ch|ttY Ch@TTy




MemOr|eS



ArCh|vEs

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
September 2011


MuS|C




ReSouRcEs

designer: aurorastar92
image: created using Photoshop 7.0



No. oF h|Ts